Posted August 18, 2014
I've had 2 children attend this school and both of them had horrible experiences with the staff and students. The bullying and the staffs lack of interest in the students are the main problems there. The bully reports are unfortunately a complete waste of time, since the bullying continues and the kids bullying only get ISS or have to go to another school for a couple of days. However, they don't get expelled, even after multiple (more than 4) bully reports against them. The kids who defend themselves, get the same punishment. I witnessed two staff members literally look away after seeing this kid jump up and verbally abused another kid at the next table during lunch. I've also witnessed the principal correcting a kid with baggy pants, told him to pull his jeans up and did not follow through when the kid walked away and allowed his pants to fall again. The principal was too interested in talking to the coach about miscellaneous topics. Overall, I am disgusted with this schools representation, lack of ethics and discipline. AISD need to get a lot tougher with the punks out there, which will allow the other kids to learn in a better environment.

Posted January 29, 2014
This school is by far the worst school my daughter has been to. The principals are unattentive and inappropriate, the teachers don't think of the student's best interest, the nurse and counselors are rude and unwelcoming,as well as the administrative staff. My daughter is in eighth grade and we can't wait until she can leave that horrible place they call a school.

Clack Middle School 5

Posted October 11, 2013
Clack is Amazing! My 6th grader is having a blast! he loves his teachers. I have had the chance to volunteer there many times. They are always welcoming and very understanding. My sons is an IEP student they have done everything to help him be successful we got his report card! He is passing all his classes! LOVE this SCHOOL!

Posted July 18, 2013
I have had two of my children go to clack and all it was was stress and problems. The staff and administrators were very unattentive. My child was bullyed so bad (infront of a teacher) she was told it would be a good idea to press charges on them! That school was horrible and i would reccomend any of the other schools but not this one.

Posted September 10, 2012
I've had 2 children at Clack and have nothing but good things to say about it! The teachers are great as well as the administrators. I couldn't ask for a better group of educators watching over and teaching my children.

Posted January 25, 2012
My daughter loves her teachers and her classes. She gets her PE credits from her gymnastics program in town so she doesn't have to worry about any potential bullying problem in the locker room. We did have a slight bullying issue (name calling) with the SIMS class (which needs to be better supervised), the school addressed it immediately and it was taken care of. The school is very clean and organized and I would have no problem sending another daughter here.

Clack Middle School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
This is such an amazing school. I recomend it to anyone. The teachers help and do there best, and the surroundings are set for great concentration, with wonderful people.

Clack Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2010

Posted January 02, 2010
My child was being bullied. As soon as we brought it to the principal's attention, I was asked to attend a meeting with six staff members! They managed the problem as well as I could have expected. The education is at least average, but I have no way to compare. Extracurriculars are limited, but I guess I expect that from middle school. Clack prepares kids for High School and beyond. Of note, Clack received a new principal in Sep 07.

Clack Middle School 5

Posted April 12, 2009

Clack Middle School
1610 Corsicana Avenue, Abilene, TX  79605
(325) 692-1961
Last modified Clack Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clack Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top