Bad
Good

My son went to ward from 1st grade through 4th grade. He had already been held back one year in kindergarten and the school he was attending before Ward insisted that I put him in a different school because they could not meet his "needs." My son has ADHD and the staff at Ward made the difference in his learning. They immediately started him on a learning program that allowed him to stay in a normal classroom setting with "side" classes to get him caught up. I am proud to say that he is on the right grade level in school and they never once gave up on him but instead encouraged him to improve and he did. I am so grateful and proud to say my son went to Alley Ward Elementary.

I have a kindergartner, a 2nd grader,and a 4th grader attending Ward and I've been an involved parent there since my oldest started there 4 years ago. We all love Ward! They welcome parent participation and the PTA board is phenomenal. Moms, dads, and grandparents all work together to help decorate the stage for class programs, volunteer at the Winter Carnival, and help the kids check out books in the library. We love Ward and my 3 year old can't wait to attend there as well! The principal is a great guy and so good with the kids and parents. Our teachers have become family friends! Truly the best environment for my children!

My children attended this school, moved away, and then came back. There has never been another elementary school like Allie Ward. The prinicipal is wonderful and very involved with the students. And the parent participation is tremendous.

Great School! Best principle in Abilene and involved deducated teachers in all greades. I had a 6th grader go through and now a 2nd grader attending with great success. Blessings to all at Ward!!

Last modified Ward Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.