Abilene, TX

Bassetti Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2015
Poor treatment of child if they have special needs. Would make plans for situations with parents, then not follow those plans. Very little trust at this point.

Posted January 03, 2010
my kids love Bassetti! The teachers & staff are wonderful!

Posted June 04, 2009
My boys LOVE Bassetti! The teachers & staff are wonderful!

Posted May 06, 2009
My son is in the special needs pals class at Bassetti and it's AWESOME. The teachers love the students and care very much about their education.

Posted September 29, 2008
Both my kids go to Bassetti. My oldest, who is in the fourth grade, absolutely loves it! The staff there is so caring about every child! I cannot wait to get my youngest there!

Posted September 26, 2008
I love this school! The teachers genuinely care about their students and work hard to help them the best they can!

Bassetti Elementary School

Posted August 22, 2008
hi i have 2-children that attend bassetti and they love it there. the teacher's are good to work with you on anything! katherine hughes

Posted October 25, 2004
My name is Ann Marie Pimental. My son Kyle attended Bassetti for fourth and fifth grade and my son Joey attended for third and fourth grade. Kyle was also in resource. I feel that Bassetti helped my children greatly. Ecspecially Kyle. The teachers are fantastic and Mrs.Raney is wonderful. The entire staff make the students and parents feel completely at ease. I recommend Bassetti very highly. It is a great school with a fantastic staff. My family loved Bassetti.

Posted August 23, 2004
My son started kindergarten at Bassetti last year, and is in first this year. I love this school, the teachers are great, Mrs. Raney is awesome, I am confidant that my son is getting the best education Abilene Elementary has to offer and have passed up a great job to keep my son there. I would like to say thank you to the entire staff. I would also like to thank Ms. Owens, Mrs. Cortinez, and Mrs. Garrett, my son has a bright future, and you were a part of that.

Posted June 18, 2004
Basetti Elementary is a awesome school. As a parent of a ADHD kid and the problems associated with that, Mrs. Raney and the staff were great working with my daughter. They went above and beyond to help. I am a military single parent of 2 and could not have got them through the school year without the help of Mrs. Raney and staff. If you think that Basetti is such a terrible school...try back east in North Carolina. You would learn to appreciate what you have here and help correct the problems. If you don't like the way things are run...get more involved with your kids activities and make it better.

Bassetti Elementary School
5749 U.S. 277, Abilene, TX  79606
Last modified Bassetti Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bassetti Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top