Abilene, TX

Wylie Intermediate School 5

Posted May 06, 2015
Wonderful staff, and great school!!! They work hard to prepare kids for state testing while still teaching curriculum. Teachers provide time before school to help any students that need it, and also after school tutorials for students that need extra help.

Wylie Intermediate School 5

Posted November 07, 2012
We have moved to 4 different states all over the country and by far this school is amazing! I have 3 boys who are attending the school and I'm blown away by how fantastic the academics and the teachers are. I wish we could stay forever in this school district however, we will move in 3 to 4 years. I know that my children will be farther ahead academically no matter where we go because of the school.

Wylie Intermediate School 4

Posted March 16, 2009
This is a great school. I am glad that we moved to this district!

Wylie Intermediate School
3158 Beltway South, Abilene, TX  79606
Last modified Wylie Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wylie Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top