Public charter
Abilene, TX

Premier High School of Abilene 1

Posted October 12, 2012
I will never send my children to this school ever again - the principal was absolutely horrid to them. She called my child irresponsible and ill behaved when it turned out he had a learning disability, and my daughter has emotional scarring from her trips to the woman's office. Neither of my children are ill behaved, and they both are polite to authority in any situation. Before I sent them to this school, they had no behavior issues ever. Really, I don't believe that they had them here. The principal LOOKED for reasons to bring them into her office. In short, I'm absolutely disgusted with this school. DO NOT send your children here. REALLY talk to the principal before you make a decision. You will find out that this woman is absolutely horrible for yourself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that she cares nothing for the children.

Premier High School of Abilene 5

Posted January 05, 2011
Students are given an opportunity to learn in a relaxed environment. They can work at their own pace without the worry of 'keeping up with' those working faster, or having to wait on those working more slowly. Principals, teachers and support staff are friendly and ready to assist and / or answer any questions or concerns posed by parents. I have had students in this school consistently since 2004.

Premier High School of Abilene
3161 S 23rd St #4, Abilene, TX  79605
Last modified Premier High School of Abilene is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12
Premier High School of Abilene Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top