Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

TCA is a fabulous fit for my child! The teachers are committed to and enthusiastic about their work and it shows in the way they interact with the students. My daughter is excited to go to school each day, is challenged academically, and is growing spiritually. There is a great balance of the Christ-centered, spiritual aspect working in tandem with the college prep, education piece. I was confident when I choose TCA for my daughter’s education, and it has been even better than I could have imagined!

We have had a wonderful experience as a new family to TCA this year. The academics have been excellent but what we have appreciated even more is how they teach. Teaching has been very intentional and purposeful. We feel like the teachers really understand our children and have helped them grow academically, spiritually and as a whole person. TCA families have been so welcoming and our kids feel happy, safe and secure.

we have three children at TCA, all there since Kindergarten, now in the middle and upper school. They are very different kids with very different interests but we get everything we are looking for (Christian in practice not just name, competitive sports, fantastic fine arts, very strong academics and caring teachers and staff) all in one school for what is arguably the best value in the Dallas private school market.

We have an 8th grader and 4th grader, both who have been at TCA since kindergarten. We love this school and are so grateful God brought us here. The academics are challenging, but they do lots of things to inject fun. I really appreciate how intentional the administration is in preparing the kids (and parents) for their next big steps, whether it's middle school, upper school or college. I also appreciate their balanced approach to coming alongside us to help raise our kids to live with Christian values, reflecting Christ. And at the root of our love of this school is the people. They aren't perfect. None of us are. But from the administration to the teachers to the coaches to the staff, these are people who love working at this school and are dedicated to serving Christ through their role at TCA. Our kids LOVE going to school because they know they are surrounded by people who love God and love them.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are outstanding. They are committed to excellence in everything they do - while at the same time getting to know each and every student and connecting with them in order to help them learn most effectively.

TCA has provided an amazing place for my children to grow and flourish. As an alum with very fond memories, I was worried it might not meet all of my expectations. Instead, it has exceeded them. Because of the size of TCA, it is able to meet the needs of all three of my children. Academically, spiritually, athletically, fine arts....they offer so many great resources and places for my children to feel loved and grow.

Amazing school and community! Couldn't ask for more

They made the mistake of thinking I was going to put my high energy first grader on stimulants to keep her sedated during class. Perhaps I will but not in the first grade and not in an environment where she's not being taught anything. I spent 30K for prek and k and my daughter learned very very little. Nothing in reading, writing or arithmetic. I finally took my daughter to another private school. After three days of academic testing and said she's preforming at at least a second grade level in everything and a third or higher grade in reading. They recommended skipping first grade and moving her straight into second grade. In less than a week the new school had done more academic testing than Trinity had done in two years... Still I was concerned about my daughters high energy issues and ask her new teacher if I could meet with her. When we met, I ask her how we will be communicating about behavior issues, making sure we're on the same page and what we can do to help her. Her teacher said there's no problem with my daughter, she's doing fine and has no issues that can't easily be handled. Her teacher said she's an expert and can spot problems and would of already let me know if she saw any. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't accept it, I ask her again and again, waited several days and waited several weeks. I keep getting the same answer, no behavior issues. As a TCA alumni I'd say carefully consider if your child is right for TCA. They focus on the 82% kid. If your child is too bright or not bright enough then it's not a good fit. Be prepared to be involved, on a daily basis, in your child's education. If you want someone who can take care of the business of educating your child without your daily intervention then you should keep looking. TCA about traumatized us sending all those silly teacher notes with boxes to initial and sign everyday that highlighted their own classroom management problems. While it didn't seem like it at the time our last day at TCA was truly a blessing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Many different teachers at TCA took a personal interest in my children. They were concerned with their well-being, not just their academic performance. When we had family illnesses, they were at the hospital. When we had family tragedies, they prayed alongside us. When my children needed discipline, it was delivered with their best interests at heart .

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is designed to reinforce and provide practice at All levels, and the high school homework prepares students for the rigors of college.

Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12