Bad
Good

My daughter has been bullied in this school several times this year! the principal is NOT on top of things at all. My daughter feels threatened to go to class and feels there is nothing that can be done about it. Which is true since all the bullies get is a "talk". There should be more parents involved and the school should implement that as well. I have spoken to the principal several times and all she says is "its kid stuff" and that my daughter over reacts! I really hope that the district gets more involved at this elementary. I hate having to come home from work just to see my daughter cry and ask me to change her schools. We all need to be involved in our childrens lives and increase communication. Our CHILDREN should not be afraid to go to class because they think they are going to get beat up!!

Its a very very Exellent school for my child, friends and Familly, i recomended for your kids

Last modified Augusto Guerra Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.