Bad
Good

McAnally is the best school I have ever seen. The administration and teachers obviously love children and come to work everyday motivated to make a difference in the life of a child. They prepare children not only academically, but also socially. They teach leadership, teamwork and responsibility better than anyone. My kids came through there more confident, better able to handle diversity and better able to relate to children and especially adults. I really appreciate their holistic approach. I also like how involved the administration is. Whenever I had a kid have a conflict with a child or teacher, it was obvious the administrators knew my child and treated them fairly. I wish the rest of the district would take note as to what McAnally is doing. The only thing that I have heard about that McAnally could improve upon is their Special Education Programs. I hear these are largely underfunded across the district and not a priority anywhere in Aledo ISD.

McAnally is a great school. We love the fact that only sixth graders attend. This really helps with the differences between the middle school years. The orientation program started our child on the right foot.

Not a fun positive environment. Faculty is weak, administration lacks leadership. Children walk in military lines from point A to B. They discourage independent thinking and any sense of student leadership or representation so the children act up. Lacks sound administration as they have poor influence on the kids.

I went here for my six grade year and I just loved it. I really learned alot and the school is very clean and high-tech.

It is a great school, but they should use the lockers

Last modified Mcanally Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.