Aledo, TX

Posted August 12, 2013
McAnally is the best school I have ever seen. The administration and teachers obviously love children and come to work everyday motivated to make a difference in the life of a child. They prepare children not only academically, but also socially. They teach leadership, teamwork and responsibility better than anyone. My kids came through there more confident, better able to handle diversity and better able to relate to children and especially adults. I really appreciate their holistic approach. I also like how involved the administration is. Whenever I had a kid have a conflict with a child or teacher, it was obvious the administrators knew my child and treated them fairly. I wish the rest of the district would take note as to what McAnally is doing. The only thing that I have heard about that McAnally could improve upon is their Special Education Programs. I hear these are largely underfunded across the district and not a priority anywhere in Aledo ISD.

Posted September 19, 2011
McAnally is a great school. We love the fact that only sixth graders attend. This really helps with the differences between the middle school years. The orientation program started our child on the right foot.

Mcanally Intermediate School 1

Posted April 29, 2011
Not a fun positive environment. Faculty is weak, administration lacks leadership. Children walk in military lines from point A to B. They discourage independent thinking and any sense of student leadership or representation so the children act up. Lacks sound administration as they have poor influence on the kids.

Posted April 10, 2009
I went here for my six grade year and I just loved it. I really learned alot and the school is very clean and high-tech.

Posted February 15, 2009
It is a great school, but they should use the lockers

Mcanally Intermediate School
151 Farm to Market 5, Aledo, TX  76008
Last modified Mcanally Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcanally Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top