PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

This school is very clean and has excellent group of teacher. We had 3 kids went thru this school at age of 3 thru 5, they had learned a lot and gained more knowledge. When they went to Kindergarten at public school, they always learned fast and knew all basic readings, writings, counting, and solving problem. We recommend your child should go to this school for good future.

Good location, clean classroom, nice teachers. My kids enjoyed going this school and learned a lot of good things that would help them go to higher grade.

I don't know what the original poster is talking about. I judge a school by the kids that go there. The kids are respectful, but also very engaging. This school is excellent, very clean, and everyone is so wonderful to my baby. She's my first and I was VERY particular about where she went. Miss Edina is a GEM and I rest easy during the day knowing that my child is in her care. They offered me a discount and have honored it, so I'm not sure about the negative review up top.

A clean, small and cozy environment for children with great staff that have been working there for many years.

Last modified Children's House Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-1