PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

This school is very clean and has excellent group of teacher. We had 3 kids went thru this school at age of 3 thru 5, they had learned a lot and gained more knowledge. When they went to Kindergarten at public school, they always learned fast and knew all basic readings, writings, counting, and solving problem. We recommend your child should go to this school for good future.

Good location, clean classroom, nice teachers. My kids enjoyed going this school and learned a lot of good things that would help them go to higher grade.

I don't know what the original poster is talking about. I judge a school by the kids that go there. The kids are respectful, but also very engaging. This school is excellent, very clean, and everyone is so wonderful to my baby. She's my first and I was VERY particular about where she went. Miss Edina is a GEM and I rest easy during the day knowing that my child is in her care. They offered me a discount and have honored it, so I'm not sure about the negative review up top.

DO NOT ENROLL YOUR CHILD IN THIS HORRIFIC ESTABLISHMENT, YOU WILL REGRET IT. Absolutely the WORST Montessori school in Plano, TX. I came across this school while researching schools for my 3 year old. It specifically caught my attention because it was right down the street from my house and the most affordable at that time. The school had an open house where the director offered specific discounts if you register during the open house. The discount that was offered to me was to sign up today and you get 1 month free, however, that deal (which I had in a written contract) was not honored by the director. When I addressed the miscommunication on her part, she began raising her voice to the point of becoming belligerent and disrespectful. The director and her husband also own CHILDREN S HOUSE MONTESSORI in Allen, TX. Undeniably nothing was done when I reached out to him for help and support with the incident occurring in Plano. They were both willing to lose a customer and student after ONLY 1 month of attending school over a lack communication and breach of contract from PLANO CHILDREN S MONTESSORI. Not to mention the money I had already paid was not refunded to me.

A clean, small and cozy environment for children with great staff that have been working there for many years.

Last modified Children's House Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-1