Posted July 17, 2014
As a student of the 2013-2014 school year, Ereckson is an awesome school! It's safe, the teachers and students are nice, and the programs are excellent! I enjoyed my time there, and recommend the school to others!

Posted April 28, 2014
Ereckson is one of the best schools in Allen and is almost comparable to a private school. Teachers are very dedicated and students are constantly encouraged to do their best .

Ereckson Middle School 1

Posted September 30, 2013
Ereckson Good school that has teachers and students and 7 periods. There should be 8 periods and start school at 6:00

Ereckson Middle School 2

Posted August 08, 2013
The school is primarily base on your financial standard. The more money your children claim to haste more you get away with. Concealer Renee Perez bullied my child I frount if her entire class causing her to break down and no longer want to goto school. Most of the staff there is brilliant but I have to say they do need alot of work til I would be comfortable letting my other children go to this school.

Posted July 11, 2013
Our child has enjoyed her two years at Ereckson Middle School! The school is technically advanced, offers exceptional opportunities to excel in your child's chosen field academically and competitive Orchestra, Band, Sports and Arts. The staff, teachers and counselors are amazing, they listen and have the experience and skills to encourage exceptional solutions. The school enrollment is large but inside each student is treated as unique and special. Vice Principal Mr Jay Stafford, and counselors Kim Petty and Renae Perez are easy to talk too. Ereckson is secure on line friendly to obtain class assignments or email a teacher. They also have a Robictics Club, the only MIddle school allowed to compete at Contests designed for high schools. 5 star school!

Posted May 12, 2013
Great school, has awesome faculty and they staff support all the kids. You couldn't ask for better

Ereckson Middle School 1

Posted March 23, 2013
I don't know how they rated this school. My son goes here and he doesn't like it.

Posted April 08, 2010
Hi! I go to Ereckson Middle School is the best middle school a child could attend. I reccomend it BIG TIME the teachers are super helping and i feel so safe here! I hate not being at school and will cry so terribly the day we have to leave (:

Posted February 18, 2010

Posted May 12, 2009
Ereckson Middle School is wonderful. very nice, great staff! Go Huskies!

Ereckson Middle School
106 Tatum Drive, Allen, TX  75013
Last modified Ereckson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ereckson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top