Posted April 04, 2013
This elementary school's staff always goes above and beyond. Staff is wonderful, facility is clean, kids are happy and receive a fantastic education.

Posted July 15, 2011
My daughter loves her school and her teachers. They care about you and you child.Awesome school! teachers are dedicated and love their students.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love this school for my child. He is receiving a wonderful well rounded education with excellent teachers. I love the diversity of the school and the clean and safe campus.

Carlena Chandler Elementary School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
My children love this school may be because they get good educations, very good grades and have good friends. It may also be the good relationship they have with their teachers and school administration. They love their teachers, their teachers love them too. We try to closely watch how they do in school. Our kids are successful and happy with the school and their teachers. The school cares for our kids in many ways. Our kids like Kids Club in this school as well. That is why we like this school and support it to successes

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted August 13, 2009
Awesome school! Teachers are dedicated and love their students.

Carlena Chandler Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2008

Posted May 29, 2007
This is the best school I have ever seen. From the moment you walk in the door it is a warm and inviting environment. My daughter has flourished here with the help of a top notch and dedicated staff. The academics and high expectations by everyone contributed to the the success of each child on campus. I am so proud to be a Chandler Cheetah Parent!

Carlena Chandler Elementary School
1000 Water Oak Drive, Allen, TX  75002
Last modified Carlena Chandler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlena Chandler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top