Bad
Good

My son attended GEM Express for 3 years. Two years he was in preschool, and 1 year for Kindergarten. This is an EXCELLENT school. Very professional. I have no complaints. Having small classes, teacher assistants, excellent curriculum, wonderful Christian teachers, a highly organized carpool, and a great leader (Diana Abbott) in charge all points to a great school experience. I was glad my son went there for Kindergarten. Many parents don't like a full day for Kindergarten, and this is just right for that young age. My son went into 1st grade the year after Kindergarten and he had no problems. We didn't use GEM Express as a transitional Kindergarten, and my son did just fine. The school has great communication. They are on the ball with everything. I highly recommend this school. This is a Christian school, and they are very solid in their doctrine. No worries there!

My daughter will be starting her 3rd year at GEM in the fall. She started in the 3 year old class and will being going into their kindergarten class in September 2009. My son will be starting in the 2 year old class as well. All the teachers and staff are wonderful with the kids. Their curriculum is awesome. They have a great commitment to the kids and God.

Small teacher/student ration makes you feel like your child is with extended family all day. God-centered curriculum is AMAZING, they go above and beyond what I've found at comparable church preschools. EVERY teacher in the school knows my child's name, as they do every child. I feel completely comfortable sending my child to GEM, and encourage others to do the same.

Last modified Gem Express Preschool & Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grades PK-K