Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is a 5 star school! It is the BESTEST! We are soo happy with the teachers and the school policies! Everything is clean and orderly. It is a pleasure to participate in the activities and watch the children grow emotionally as well as educationaly!

Posted April 07, 2011
My child, now in 6th grade has been at Anderson Elementary school since Kindergarten. Every teacher she's had has been outstanding!The complete staff (teachers, office and resources)are excellent. The atmosphere is wonderful. Great support system between school and parents. A great PTA group of volunteers! All this makes Anderson the best!

Posted October 01, 2008
During our time 3 principals have rotated but it continues to improve and inspire. I have a 1st and a 6th grader attending and regret that we are moving. This school is to be commended on many levels - Anderson Allstars they truly are - we'll miss you.

Posted September 24, 2008
Anderson has been an awesome school since my kids began there in 2002... My daughter is in the 6th grade... and has been in this school since Kindergarten. The staff and parent volunteers are amazing.

George J Anderson Elementary School

Posted June 29, 2005
My daughter has been attending the speech program at Anderson & the therapist is wonderful & so are all the people that we have come in contact with. It is a great atmosphere!

Posted May 09, 2005
Excellent academic program. Texas rated exemplary 4 out of 5 years.

Posted May 11, 2004
I am a grandparent of an Anderson 3rd grader and have nothing but praise for the staff and students. Each time I have come to visit there is an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere! By my grandaughter's grades I know she is being taught by competnet teachers and she loves going to school. I teach at another school and by comparison know she will grow in knowledge and self assurance and I hope she can remain at this school for her elementary years.

George J Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted February 22, 2004
The learning atmosphere at Anderson is very positive and the level of parental involvement is impressive. Mrs. James, the principal, is a lightning rod and the kids love her. Many of the teachers, however, are simply ignorant. My children have come home many times with false information, leaving my husband and I to wonder where some of them went to college -- and how they got hired in a top notch district like Allen. Now, I must say that there are some incredibly bright & inspiring teachers there, but if you send your child to Anderson -- you better know who they are. Just talk to the parent volunteers... they will let you in on that important information.

Posted January 14, 2004
My children have been to three different schools in the last 4 years and have never been happier than they seem to be at at Anderson Elementary. I would like to make sure that the teachers at this school know that they are helping my children by making them feel very at home and excited about their new school.

Posted November 29, 2003
Alphabet Phonics has turned our child around in one year. Mrs. Bedenbaugh is a must have for Anderson. The PTA leadership is outstanding also.

George J Anderson Elementary School
305 North Alder Drive, Allen, TX  75002
Last modified George J Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.