Alvarado, TX

Lillian Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2011
some of my kids went to lillian elementary one favorite teacher was mr baldwin my kids thought highly of him and still do he is a great role model if just one child grows up to be a teacher because he has inspired them it would be great lillian is lucky to have such a great teacher

Lillian Elementary School 0

Posted November 14, 2008
This school has one of the best teachers I have ever encountered. I raised my kids here in Alvarado schools and now I am seeing my grandchildren being reared up in the Alvarado schools and they are starting out in Lillian Elementary. She started out as Miss Dotson and became Mrs. Chanault. This is a great teacher. We have lots of great stories but want to say thanks to Mrs. Chanault for her patience and kindness.

Lillian Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
My kids have been going to Lillian elementary for several years and I am very impressed with the school my kids love it there.

Lillian Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2006
My daughter went to a school in the city and was on the verge of Bullemia and an identity crisis at the age of 6. Lillian really turned her around. She is a straight A student with perfect attendence and perfectly healthy. I would'nt move if you paid me the very best public or milatary school I have ever experianced and the parent involvment is great! No child is truly left behind!

Lillian Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2006
The parent involvment is great, and the teachers really try to meet each kid at their own level. They don't offer a lot of extracurricular associated just with Lillian Elementary, but there is choices outside of Lillian to involve your kids in. The academic programs my daughter has done well in because of the teacher meeting her on her level and challenging her even when she may be ahead of the other students in her class. I really enjoy this school, and appreciate the teachers and staff.

Lillian Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2005

Lillian Elementary School
P O Box 387, Alvarado, TX  76009
Last modified Lillian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top