Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

some of my kids went to lillian elementary one favorite teacher was mr baldwin my kids thought highly of him and still do he is a great role model if just one child grows up to be a teacher because he has inspired them it would be great lillian is lucky to have such a great teacher

This school has one of the best teachers I have ever encountered. I raised my kids here in Alvarado schools and now I am seeing my grandchildren being reared up in the Alvarado schools and they are starting out in Lillian Elementary. She started out as Miss Dotson and became Mrs. Chanault. This is a great teacher. We have lots of great stories but want to say thanks to Mrs. Chanault for her patience and kindness.

My kids have been going to Lillian elementary for several years and I am very impressed with the school my kids love it there.

Last modified Lillian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.