Posted April 24, 2014
I love everything about manvel they aways encourage you to succed and make sure everything is right when you need it to be. i love manvel like everything about it thats all i can say. I LOVE YOU MANVEL HIGH SCHOOL

Posted October 08, 2013
The best food served here, great work to the kitchen staff. Hope to be back soon.

Posted October 06, 2013
Manvel, in my opinion, is school! The diversity is amazing, and thats what most schools lack. Dress code is understanderble (any color polo , jeans or shorts.) They also provide lockers, this helps me when ever i have to much in my backpack. They have everything you'd want to do in after school activites, and they dont, they'll help you find whats similar to it without forcing you to something wouldnt like. 7:25am - 2:50pm, 53 minute classes. The school is just outstanding :)

Posted June 25, 2013
Manvel is an excellent school. It is run like a well-oiled machine. The different sports and activities for the students are outstanding!!!

Posted June 02, 2012
As an involved student at Manvel I can tell you that Manvel is a fantastic place to go to school! Some of these other reviews make it out to seem worse than it actually is. I love Manvel! Extracurricular activities at Manvel are great, and sports are wonderful, especially football! As for academics, Manvel has some of the top Dual Credit, pre AP, and AP programs in the country due to great teachers within the advanced courses taught. There are a few knuckleheads, as there are in every school, but overall, the teacher and administrators keep things under control. I truly enjoy attending Manvel High School and believe it's about as good a school as it gets! HOKA HEY!!!

Manvel High School 4

Posted August 04, 2010
People are saying some pretty harsh things about Manvel High school and they fail to see the bright side. As far as the teachers not caring about our education, I guess it really depends on what teachers you're talking about. Majority of the teachers are fun and know how to handle and teach a class. As for drugs and sports; I have to agree that sports are more put up front than the actual education. And kids who do drugs put a bad image for our school, but this is not the administrations fault. It's all about parenting

Posted August 04, 2010
This school makes me excited about Education. I find myself dreading the long summer months and waiting for August to be over. The teachers are amazing, and inspire me to a great extent. Especially the art teachers, of which all the schools I've been to, are the greatest. Mr.Bettge inspired me to maybe someday have a career in art. All in all, I love this school. It's felt more like home to me than any other place ever has. I am saddened by the bad reviews, but I guess this amazing school just isn't for everyone :)

Posted July 24, 2010
My sons are in AP classes and a nephew . They have done very well. We as parents need to stay invovled in our childrens lives. Being involved cuts down on the discipline problems your child may have in class. It is not the teachers job to make your child do his/her assignments, its you. My sons and nephew also play sports and are A-B students. You only see a handful and the same parents cheering your child on.

Manvel High School 2

Posted July 22, 2010
A lot of the other reviews about Manvel High School on this website are quick to criticize the staffs preformance on teaching the students. It's not entierly their fault. As a student at Manvel High School, it is my observation that at least half of the student population does not care about a formal education, and would rather focus on sports, fighting, or drugs. The teachers do the best they can to teach a school full of kids who don't care.

Manvel High School 0

Posted March 08, 2010
to manvel high school. and the teacher are only worried about apperance. they dont teach us, and they wonder why they dont get our respect. every corner you turn around at theres a drug deal. or someone screaming down the hall there gonna shoot some one. there practically having sex under the stairs allthe time.

Manvel High School
301 East House Street, Alvin, TX  77511
Last modified Manvel High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manvel High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top