Don Jeter Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2014
Not enough time or space to describe the disappointment for this school & staff. Terrible school if you can afford or manage please send your child/ren elsewhere.

Posted August 07, 2009
This principal is one who truly cares about the students, teachers and everyone who works at Jeter.

Posted April 17, 2009
I was a little worried sending my student to public school for his first year. His pre-k teacher has been absolutely wonderful!!! She stays in constant contact with me and I have seen my son grow tremendously in her class. Thank you Ms. Davis. Keep up the good work.

Posted April 07, 2008
My child has previously attended this school and it was awsome. Her 4th grade teacher Miss.Masi was amazing. All of the activites that they have their are much better than the current school she is attending in Maryland.

Don Jeter Elementary School

Posted January 29, 2008
As a former PTO participant, I have to say that Jeter is not as bad as some would like you to believe. Currently, there is no PTO but that is not for the lack of effort by both the staff and the previous PTO. Jeter offers so much and accommodates those who have special needs; bilingual, resource and GT. I have had great results for both my children, one still at Jeter and another that has moved on to Middle school in the MAP program.

Don Jeter Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2007
We are new to this school and I am somewhat disappointed that there is not more parental involvement (no PTO). However my son actually likes going to school this year and he really likes the teachers. I think Jeter is a great school and you only get out of it what you are willing to put in. I am very happy for my son to go to school here.

Don Jeter Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2007
that just started the middle of last school year to say the least I am very unhappy with the Leadership that goes on in the school and I also have been told that my child was not at school when in fact he was...

Posted May 03, 2007
Great school. Very nice staff. The teachers really do care. Pleased Parent

Posted April 11, 2007
Great School!! The teachers work so hard to meet all the children's needs. When other schools are quick to Sp. Ed. students Don Jeter Staff finds the puzzle piece that fits to have academic success.My children now make the honor roll. Thanks you D. J. staff!!!

Don Jeter Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2007
You need to be incredibly involved and ask many questions. The members of the community are disenfranchised by the district.

Don Jeter Elementary School
301 East House Street, Alvin, TX  77511
Last modified Don Jeter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Jeter Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top