Bad
Good

This school goes out of their way to accommodate their special needs kids. We have never had to fight for any services.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This school received the most STAAR distinctions of any other AISD school....tied with one other.

Everything this school does is in the best interest of children. The staff works tirelessly to ensure the safety and exemplary education of all children.

Not enough time or space to describe the disappointment for this school & staff. Terrible school if you can afford or manage please send your child/ren elsewhere.

This principal is one who truly cares about the students, teachers and everyone who works at Jeter.

I was a little worried sending my student to public school for his first year. His pre-k teacher has been absolutely wonderful!!! She stays in constant contact with me and I have seen my son grow tremendously in her class. Thank you Ms. Davis. Keep up the good work.

My child has previously attended this school and it was awsome. Her 4th grade teacher Miss.Masi was amazing. All of the activites that they have their are much better than the current school she is attending in Maryland.

As a former PTO participant, I have to say that Jeter is not as bad as some would like you to believe. Currently, there is no PTO but that is not for the lack of effort by both the staff and the previous PTO. Jeter offers so much and accommodates those who have special needs; bilingual, resource and GT. I have had great results for both my children, one still at Jeter and another that has moved on to Middle school in the MAP program.

We are new to this school and I am somewhat disappointed that there is not more parental involvement (no PTO). However my son actually likes going to school this year and he really likes the teachers. I think Jeter is a great school and you only get out of it what you are willing to put in. I am very happy for my son to go to school here.

that just started the middle of last school year to say the least I am very unhappy with the Leadership that goes on in the school and I also have been told that my child was not at school when in fact he was...

Last modified Don Jeter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.