Posted January 06, 2009

Sundown Lane Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2008
My 3 children go to Sundown. All of them love their teachers. The principal, Mr Faver is very caring and helpful. Mrs Reed, Mrs Marable, and Mrs Walden are all wonderful.

Posted November 24, 2007

Sundown Lane Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2007
My grandson is a kindergarten student at Sundown Lane Elementary. He appears to be very happy with his teacher, Mrs Lytal and seems to be learning something new every day. I appreciate her help with my grandson and hope the rest of the school year goes as well. Keep up the good work!

Sundown Lane Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2007
My child is in Mrs. Keys class. She is wonderful. My child has learned a lot. I've gotten a lot of practical tips about teaching reading from Mrs. Keys. This was our first year at Sundown and we were not really happy about attending there. Mrs. Keys has made it better.

Posted August 27, 2005
The teachers at the school are very nice. They help my son with his learnning

Sundown Lane Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2005
- a former student

Sundown Lane Elementary School
4715 West Sundown Lane, Amarillo, TX  79118
Last modified Sundown Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sundown Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top