Amarillo, TX

Tradewind Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2009
I feel very fortunate that my children get to attend such a great school. I have found the staff to be attentive and caring about the students. I also would like to say their after school program is top notch! They are looking forward to both attending the program this year.

Tradewind Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2008
We are new to the Amarillo area and we love Tradewinds. The teachers are wonderful and were willing to help my son in anyway possible. The teachers here are eager to really help the students understand what is being taught! I would recommend this school to anyone with elementary age students!

Tradewind Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2007

Tradewind Elementary School
4300 South Williams Street, Amarillo, TX  79118
Last modified Tradewind Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tradewind Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top