Bad
Good

We love Vista. Two kids enrolled going on six years. Wonderful learning environment for kids

I love vista academy it helps me lots and i'm growing everyday i go there. The best thought is knowing that who are individually noticed by each and every teacher!!! I LOVE VISTA ACADEMY :)

Vista has helped me alot I really am thankful for all the help I've gotten.

My teenage daughter wasn't doing well in her public middle school. She would give in to peer pressure very easily, and was getting into trouble and making bad grades. I had her interviewed at Vista Academy, and the principal felt that with help from the teachers and from my daughter as well, they could get her on the right track. This is my daughter's second year at Vista, and she just received her first A and B report card! She was so happy, she screamed and hugged me, and said, 'See mom, I told you I've really been trying!' If it wasn't for the teachers at Vista really caring about her and working with her, she probably would have ended up having to repeat the 7th grade. Now she is doing great, and I owe it all to Vista and it's teacher and principal. They really care about the students. My second daughter is now going to kindergarten at Vista, and she loves it!

Last modified Vista Academy Of Amarillo is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.