Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted July 07, 2016
Mrs. Tull, First Grade'school best asset. She is beyond amazing with the students and works well with the parents too!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 07, 2016
My sons teachers would work with them extra if needed, one even emailed me almost daily to help me get updates on my son who was going through a rough patch, she made me and him feel very cared for and we miss her dearly already!

Avondale Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2016
My sons have gone to Avondale for 3 years now and they love it! They have really good and caring teachers (for pre-k through 1st anyways) and they have good standards for what they require themore to work on and learn in a given time frame. They are much further advanced than other students I've seen from nearby schools from the same grade. It will be sad when we have to leave Avondale in a couple years (leaving the state) or soon when we find a house in Amarillo.

Avondale Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2015
Coming from a different school in the same district, I realized there are huge differences between them. My daughter went from loving her teacher, school & curriculum every day to hating everything about her new school (avondale) within the first 2 weeks.

Avondale Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
I hate this school. At Avondale, you're kids just another number. I don't trust them with my kids future and im putting my child in private school.

Avondale Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2012
My kids have gone to school here for three years and we have had an excellent experience. The teachers are great and have gone out of their way to help our kids achieve.

1500 South Avondale Street, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Avondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.