Amarillo, TX

Avondale Elementary School 2

Posted August 18, 2015
Coming from a different school in the same district, I realized there are huge differences between them. My daughter went from loving her teacher, school & curriculum every day to hating everything about her new school (avondale) within the first 2 weeks.

Avondale Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
I hate this school. At Avondale, you're kids just another number. I don't trust them with my kids future and im putting my child in private school.

Avondale Elementary School 5

Posted April 12, 2012
My kids have gone to school here for three years and we have had an excellent experience. The teachers are great and have gone out of their way to help our kids achieve.

Avondale Elementary School
1500 South Avondale Street, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Avondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avondale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top