Bad
Good

My sons have gone to Avondale for 3 years now and they love it! They have really good and caring teachers (for pre-k through 1st anyways) and they have good standards for what they require themore to work on and learn in a given time frame. They are much further advanced than other students I've seen from nearby schools from the same grade. It will be sad when we have to leave Avondale in a couple years (leaving the state) or soon when we find a house in Amarillo.

Coming from a different school in the same district, I realized there are huge differences between them. My daughter went from loving her teacher, school & curriculum every day to hating everything about her new school (avondale) within the first 2 weeks.

I hate this school. At Avondale, you're kids just another number. I don't trust them with my kids future and im putting my child in private school.

My kids have gone to school here for three years and we have had an excellent experience. The teachers are great and have gone out of their way to help our kids achieve.

Last modified Avondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.