Belmar Elementary School 2

Posted September 15, 2013
When my grandchildchild was bullied at Belmar, my daughter had a meeting with the principal and the teacher about the incidents. The bulling continued. After she requested another meeting, they had an 'assembly' and told the kids if they were bullied, to not tell their parents but to only tell the teachers. The bulling continued. My grandson no longer goes to Belmar.

Belmar Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Belmar is a wonderful school. I am a secondary Language Arts teacher, who teaches many children feeding in from Belmar. Additionally, my child goes to Belmar, and we have been very pleased. The class sizes are small, although the school could really use additional buildings. The teachers are wonderful, and it is a very caring community of parents, teachers and children.

Belmar Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2010

Belmar Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
This school is wonderful. Class sizes are small. My son is learning sign language and is also helping handicapt children his age at school.

Belmar Elementary School 4

Posted March 20, 2005

Belmar Elementary School 5

Posted January 21, 2004
We have had children at Belmar Elem. for eight years. During this time we have been very impressed with the faculty & staff. The principal participates in almost all the student activities and teaches certain subjects himself. A great school!

Belmar Elementary School
6324 Adirondack Trail, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Belmar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top