Fannin Middle School 4

Posted May 24, 2014
We moved to amarillo in June of 2013 and just happened to rent a home in fannin area. We had so many locals tell us to transfer but it was already too late. We came from a small town in Oklahoma and knew nothing about the schools before we got here ( or we probably would not have chose the home we did in the area) but I'm so so glad to be at fannin my daughter is a 7th grader and I am completly happy with fannin the staff has all been very helpful to this mom new to the area!! My daughter is in pre AP classes and making straight A's!! We now looking for a house to buy and I'm worried we will have to change middle schools!! A huge thanks to all fannin staff!!

Posted January 10, 2011
My oldest son started at Fannin in 6th and was able to adjust quickly with the other students and teachers.He now is in the 8th grade and is preforming strongly. Grades have been great and he even gets involved in all the school activities!My youngest so started this year in 6th grade;before he had alot of trouble in math and needed tutoring. Now he is in advanced math and doing great! He also adjusted well with the students and teachers.Now as far as the athletic department goes i think they need different coaches.Not speaking on the female coaches;i have boys remember!As far as academically Fannin was the perfect school for my boys.

Fannin Middle School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Great staff! Very creative history teacher brings the past to life. This weekend huge history fair at school grounds.

Posted April 27, 2010
My son is a 6th grader at this school and frankly this school sucks....It's like the teachers dont really care about the students. My son's grades have dropped tremendisly within a 3wk period and no one bothered to inform me until he brought home report card i have asked time & time again for the teachers to email me weekly to let me know if works being turned in or about his behavior but i have got nothing...He wil not be returning to that school next year

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008
fannin middle was an excellent jr. high for me and is also a great middle school for kids . the teachers go out of their way just to help the students learn wat the need to. And the athletics program is quite good to

Posted September 27, 2008

Fannin Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2008
I think this school does an excellent job in preparing our children for the next step. The staff works diligently with parents as well as students to ensure their success. As for cleanliness, I've seen nothing but clean, it's a school full of children so it will not be spotless!

Posted March 26, 2008
This school is horrible. Its never clean! Im sorry but my child went here and I had to pull her out cause she has been bullyied all year long.

Fannin Middle School
4627 South Rusk Street, Amarillo, TX  79110
Last modified Fannin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fannin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top