Bad
Good

When we started in this school 6 years ago, I thought this school was the best school. The kindergarten teacher was fabulous, and my daughter was excelling. 3 years later I enrolled my son, and in that time, the school has gone from fabulous to absolutely terrible!! If you have a concern about your child, and the bullying that is ongoing in this school, you get blown-off, and informed that if your child was better behaved, it wouldn't be an issue, and that it is NOT bullying! What happened to the zero tolerance policy AISD put into effect? The principals come into the students rooms this year, yelling at them over lower scores on practice TAKS. Substitutes run from this school during the day saying they won't ever sub there again. Teachers treat you like you are nothing because you aren't a teacher. And when the principal refuses to address the issues, forget about going to the cluster director!! He'll call the principal, and tell you it's up to the principal to decide what is what, and then your child will be treated like a pariah for the rest of the school year at least. I am doing everything I can to get my children out of this district all-together.

Landergin Elementary School is by far the very worst school I have seen. From top to bottom the school is unsafe and on the administration side they do absolutely nothing about it. My daughter attended second grade and could not even finish the school year before I had no other choice but to pull her out. I think my child was terribly traumatized by attending this school and I would not recommend it for even dog training. I really don t know how they expect the parents to be involved, as they could not even produce a reading book for me to look at so I could help her with reading. What did I do you might ask I notified the principle she did absolutely nothing period. She was notified on several different occasions about the problem and still did nothing. She has been home schooled this year while we moved and will be attending South Lawn Elementary this fall. Also there is no safe parking for pick up and drop off.

Last modified Landergin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.