Mann Middle School 5

Posted June 02, 2007
- a former student
I just graduated from here. I have to say that it was the best school I've ever gone to. The teachers were awesome and helped me to challenge myself. Everybody seems to think that there is too much violence here, but it depends on who you hang out with. I felt very safe going here. There are cliques, but they're generally nice and welcoming. It's very diverse. it has just been remodeled and looks great. There are so many extracurricular activities as well as many opportunities to excel. In other words, everything about it is awesome, I'd highly recommend it.

Mann Middle School 4

Posted February 24, 2005

Mann Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2004

Mann Middle School
610 North Buchanan Street, Amarillo, TX  79107
Last modified Mann Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mann Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top