Bad
Good

One of the worst schools you could take you hold to. There are a few nice teachers, head lice is an epidemic in this school my child got them four times until they finally changed her locker. My children have been attending this school for three years an have not been on one field trip. There are no activities for the children at the end of the year. They try to cram to many subjects together at once which makes it hard for the child to learn. I've sat in the class room with my children a few times the teachers do not make learning fun or exciting my son spends most I his day teaching himself in centers! This school has the some of the worst reading scores in amarillo I blame the teachers. There reward systems is no good. Most of the staff in this school seem completely oblivious to what's going on half the time. Very annoying and frusterating. This will be the last year my children spend at this school!

School is average at best. My son use To be excited to go to school he loved it and , after attending this school he didn't feel the same. I think most of the kids in this school are bored out of their minds. We recently moved and switched schools now my sons grades have significantly picked up and. He loves school again :)

This was the best school i have ever been to, the teachers actualy help the students and care about them. If i had the chance to send my children anywhere it would be here. Elementary years are extremely important and this is the elementary for anyone! <3

I would rate it 5 stars.. I moved here about the time it was built. Have had good and bad from the students, probably average.

Excellent teaching staff and administration. Staff makes a special effort to get to know each and very child. Lots of pasionate teaching staff.

Last modified Mesa Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.