Posted April 08, 2010
North Heights is the best school I could ever hope for in the way that it is different. The teachers are all unique, the students care for each other, and the teachers let you work at your own pace. I originally came from to North Heights Tascosa in the second semester missing I think about seven credits, which meant that I would have to repeat a year, at least. At North Heights, I am going to graduate on time. The reason is because it has such a different learning atmosphere that just can't be done anywhere else. If you are a parent and are thinking about sending your child to north heights, I highly recommend it as a student.

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008
this school teahes disapline and gets kids to relise what there doing is wrong and they need to stop.

Posted October 17, 2008
North Heights is the best school ive ever attended! They actually care if we pass or fail i love North Heights!!!

North Heights Alternative School 0

Posted May 10, 2008
As a parent of Kristian Holland, I can not put into words the gratitude I have the Mark Williams, Mr. F, and Mrs. Lewis for the difference they have made in her life. Thank you.

Posted April 11, 2008

North Heights Alternative School
607 North Hughes Street, Amarillo, TX  79107
Last modified North Heights Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
North Heights Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top