Posted October 16, 2013
Best Elementary in Amarillo! Very nice, clean, up-to-date school with Great Teachers, Wonderful Principal, Awesome PTO, and the nicest office staff!!

Posted August 22, 2011
My Kids attended here for 3 years do to one of my childs needs being from a small town myself I enjoyed it the PTC is not very big not alot of involvement due to past issue but I love it here if I was trying to choose a school for my kids it would be right here. I am going to try and transfer my kids to the school if at all possible I am very displeased with the enviornment they are in now. The teachers really take pride in watching the kids grow and they as well take pride in what they teach the students!

Posted March 18, 2008

Paramount Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2006
The kindergarten teachers are wonderful. They are caring and loving with that perfect amount of respect and disapline. Just what a young child new to the school life needs to adjust. The kids learned more than I could have imagined. We've been very pleased.

Posted May 01, 2005

Paramount Terrace Elementary School
3906 Cougar Drive, Amarillo, TX  79109
Last modified Paramount Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paramount Terrace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top