Amarillo, TX

Posted April 23, 2014
My son went to Ridgecrest until we moved out of Amarillo at the end of last year. AISD has a gold mind here! The teachers are amazing and the curriculum is way ahead of the curve compared to the rest of the state! I stay in touch with a few of the teachers via Facebook and pinterest and I can see their dedication shine through when they are constantly looking for new ways to teach new things through new concepts, rather than finding a new workbook with new worksheets to just copy and handout! Bravo, Ridgecrest! We sure do miss you!!!

Ridgecrest Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2005

Posted August 23, 2005
Ridgecrest is a quality school. The teachers are knowledgeable and care about the students. The principal is always available for students and parents and she is knowledgeable as well about the needs of the school. Lots of student recognition for jobs well done. All aspects of this school are excellent!

Posted August 20, 2005
I have been so happy with Ridgecrest. The teachers are knowledgeable and work well with all children. You can tell they love teaching. The principal knows the children by name, she is available to address parent's needs or concerns. She greets parents and makes them feel welcome. The office staff is friendly and also makes you feel part of the school. It is a great place for my children to attend school.

Ridgecrest Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2005
Great school. Wonderful teachers. Very easy for parents to get involved.

Posted October 20, 2004
My daughter started Kindergarden @ Trinity Lutheran this year in which I removed her do to safety reasons, I enrolled her @ Ridgecrest 2.5 weeks into the 1st 6 weeks, I spoke w/ staff about my reasoning for the change and they really made us feel welcome! In fact my daughter was chosen as a good citizen the 1st 6 weeks! I am very pleased and would recommend Ridgecrest to anyone that is interested.

Posted September 09, 2003
We have always been very pleased with Ridgecrest. It has always been a great school with a wonderful staff and we have never had any complaints. We want to stay in this area so all of our kids will have the chance to attend Ridgecrest.

Ridgecrest Elementary School
5306 West 37th Avenue, Amarillo, TX  79109
Last modified Ridgecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgecrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top