Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

They are consistent from Pre-K on up. This builds a foundation for learning as well as being a helpful upstanding person

I have 3 children that attend. I have to say that each of their teachers as taken the time to really get to know my children. Even with the number of students in their classes I feel that they still get individualize attention. They will call when they think that there might be an issue. To resolve it before it becomes something unmanageable. The staff have been nothing, if not wonderful and pleasant to deal with. I have moved out of the district and I still drive them every morning, because they love their school.

My daughter is a High Functioning Autistic kiddo, and Ms. Davis has truly made a difference in her life. We moved to san antonio after she had been in Ms. Davis' class for 2 years, we believed she was very close to being ready for mainstream school. When we got here the NE ISD program failed us so badly (after 1 semester) that we had to split our family and go back to Amarillo to repair the damage. Ms. Davis was very happy to see our daughter and after 2 months the damage has been repaired, and she is back to where she was when we left for SA. San Jacinto elementary has a faculty that truly believes in the unlimited potential from every child. The principal has a "No Excuses" policy that he and the teaching staff have adopted for the very best education these kids can get. We feel so very fortunate to have found such a wonderful school.

I have a child in San Jacinto school. I believe that this school is one that put the children first. They make sure that they receive the highest in learning. They have high security to make sure they safe while in school. Every month they provide learning center for the parents to come in and learn from the teacher and get feedback on things you at home can do to improve your child learning. They provide special teacher who goes to your house with children younger than age 4 to prepare them for school. If you are needing things for helping your child improve their is a parents library where items can be ordered. The principal does everything he can to make your child excel in learning.

Last modified San Jacinto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.