Posted May 14, 2009
Sanborn is a really good school, I drive out of my way so my kids can have the best education. My children are in pre K , 1st, and 2nd grade, and I recieve two or three papers a day from each child. I also get notes from their teachers and principals.

Sanborn Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2009
This school is absolutly terrible! Maybe if your child is just learning english, it would be ok, other wise, its not! My daughter rarely brings home any school work, and she learned more in headstart. We are driving long distance for a new school next year. I will not allow my kids to ever go here again!

Sanborn Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted June 17, 2006

Posted August 16, 2005
The teachers at this school work very hard, and they love their students. The quality work they put out shows their devotion to this community.

Sanborn Elementary School
700 South Roberts Street, Amarillo, TX  79102
Last modified Sanborn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanborn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top