Tascosa High School 1

Posted September 13, 2010
My daughter just started school there, when I went in the office to take her bag to school because she forgot it, I DIDN'T FEEL WELCOMED, the two persons in the front desk didn't even bother to look up, one just kept chewing on something and looking at her computer and the other one was just looking around her desk for something, they could have at least said, " I'll be right with you" or "can I help you, " I stood there for a while to see how long they were going to ignore me, finally one of them looked up like I was bothering them from their work. RUDE, by the way, they never told my daughter that I brought her the bag and it was in the office.

Tascosa High School 2

Posted April 22, 2010
The whole time I was enrolled in Tascosa High School, I hardly ever went because of all the drama that happens there. Fights were almost always going on and at least three times in my one year there, there had been lockdowns because of drugs and weapons.

Tascosa High School 3

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008

Tascosa High School
3921 Westlawn Avenue, Amarillo, TX  79102
Last modified Tascosa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tascosa High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top