Bad
Good

My daughter just started school there, when I went in the office to take her bag to school because she forgot it, I DIDN'T FEEL WELCOMED, the two persons in the front desk didn't even bother to look up, one just kept chewing on something and looking at her computer and the other one was just looking around her desk for something, they could have at least said, " I'll be right with you" or "can I help you, " I stood there for a while to see how long they were going to ignore me, finally one of them looked up like I was bothering them from their work. RUDE, by the way, they never told my daughter that I brought her the bag and it was in the office.

The whole time I was enrolled in Tascosa High School, I hardly ever went because of all the drama that happens there. Fights were almost always going on and at least three times in my one year there, there had been lockdowns because of drugs and weapons.

Tascosa is the greatest High School in the state of Texas

Tascosa High has an amazing AP (Advanced Placement) program. We have had a score from the nation to have one of the schools with the most students signed up for AP exams. The teachers are great. There is a variety of clubs to be a part of, from football to foreign language to musical clubs. Overall, Tascosa High is a really great school to go to.

Judging from the previous statement, Tascosa clearly has what it takes to produce high achieving individuals ... you know ones with the inability to spell and the incapacity to click the spell check button on the computer screen! Dear Tascosa, we love you!

I go to tascosa and i am a sophmore and i love it it has the best classes and teachers who care. I am haaving the best year and to expect nothing less than the best, and we have 4 leazon officers.

Last modified Tascosa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.