Amarillo, TX

Travis Middle School 2

Posted August 12, 2013
I am a mother of 3 my middle child is in the 7th grade and attended 6th grade as well. I believe strongly in our children learn from their parents first. This being said I feel Travis parents not all but 80 percent don't care enough about there kids, to get more involved, in their education and work with the teachers to keep them on the right track for success. Better parents make better students! We parents need to help our kids learn to be respectful towards others and ourselves. Become involved with the school programs sports clubs ext. Teachers can only do so much its our job as parents to keep up with our kids and their education. good luck and god bless 2013-2014

Travis Middle School
2815 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX  79107
Last modified Travis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top