Bad
Good

Wills Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2010
My daughter attended this school from 3rd through 5th grade and we both enjoyed it very much. The teachers are great, they let her know that they really do care about her education as well as her well-being. There was an incident where another student was being verbally rude to my daughter. When my daughter informed the teacher, the teacher sat them both down and discussed the situation. The other student corrected her actions and there were no hard feelings in the end! I couldn't be happier with this school. By the way, they now do yearbooks as well as a student newspaper. Again, I love this school! (I must agree, however, there is very little parent involvement, but I don't feel that should be considered a strike against the school.)

Wills Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2009
My graddaughter went to school there, she loved it. Great teachers.

Wills Elementary School 3

Posted July 30, 2006
My children attended Margaret Wills this last year. There were a lot of things that they did not get or get to do this year that they did at their previous school. Such as secret santa shop, and yearbooks. I didn't feel that the parents were as involved as the previous school.

Wills Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2004
My oldest daughter, who is now 11 and just completed her first year of middle school, attended Margaret Wills from PreK to 5th grade. I also have a son who will be in 4th grade next years and a daughter who will be in Kindergarten next year; they both attend Margaret Wills. I feel so blessed that my children are a part of such a wonderful, community-involved school.

Wills Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2003
We have had many children go thru the school and still have kids there. I have made some lifelong friendships with a few teachers and really enjoy the time I spend there. We have a great principle and an awesome assistant principle that we feel will really take the school to a new level with their leadership. We look forward to the future at Wills.

Wills Elementary School
3500 Southwest 11th Avenue, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Wills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.