Amarillo, TX

Wolflin Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
My son has gone to Wolflin since 3rd grade and this is his last year there. I love Wolflin, I think it is an awesome school! There are alot of talented Teachers there and the principal is awesome!

Wolflin Elementary School 5

Posted April 08, 2008

Wolflin Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2007

Wolflin Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
All in all I believe Wolflin is a great school. I just wish that more parents would get involved in the different activities that are offered. All the teachers that my daughter has had throughout her 4 years there have been wonderful. She takes the TAKS test for the first time this year and I believe she is more then ready thanks to the teacher involvement. Those that are not ready are being offered afterschool help and I think that is wonderful.

Wolflin Elementary School 3

Posted November 22, 2005
I feel this school is well academically and focused on the teaching the child. I feel strongly about implementing a program that makes schools follow said rules and procedures in student handbooks, such as the proper contact of a parent if a child is injured. This is my only concern for the safety and care of my child.

Wolflin Elementary School
2026 South Hughes Street, Amarillo, TX  79109
Last modified Wolflin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wolflin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top