Bad
Good

I'm currently a senior at AACAL and I love it! My teachers have been really good to me and have really helped me learn more than my home campus has. The teachers are really nice and will help you in anyway possible. This is a great school and it gives you 'real world' and hands on experience that home campuses don't. I wouldn't have the job I do today if it wasn't for AACAL. I'm a better person just for going to AACAL, and all of my friends love it too.

AACAL is the epitome of hypocrisy. I refuse to accept that they think they are a great school when in reality they are rude, condescending and will do anything to make the school look prideful. I am a former student and not a single thing went right my last year. I strongly advise future students not pursuing a degree in health or animal science to avoid AACAL at any cost. Instead take classes relative to what you want to do at your high school, it will be more worth it.

I am a junior at AACAL and I have to say that there are very few things that this school has done correctly. The teachers ignore you and give detentions for asking questions.

Last modified Amarillo Area Center For Advanced Lrn is a Public school that serves grades 9-12