Posted November 02, 2009
My daughter has been at Trinity for 2 years now and we have had a breat experience! We love the teachers and all other staff.

Posted September 15, 2009
I feel this school is the best... I love the caring staff and feel that my daughter will leave kindergarten higher than public schools. I would recommend this school to everyone

Posted March 10, 2008

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted May 11, 2006
Curriculum needs major updating. Teachers are fabulous and caring. Religion is a huge deal here and is taught very well. Most parents are extremely involved. The class sizes are very small which is a plus for any family.

Posted April 27, 2006
My daughter is in the first grade and is getting an exemplary education. She has been on the honor roll and made the President's list. I love the dedicated staff and the 'light that shines' inside the walls. The Lord's great love is shared and felt. My other two are in the child-care and they are very loving and dedicated to education, love, friendship and fun. The staff of both, are a blessing to Amarillo. Parents are very involved. Kids Inc activities and Scouts are offered to the students.

Trinity Lutheran School 3

Posted July 20, 2005
Our son tried the pre-school here after he really enjoyed the day care. We were not as happy with the school, primarily due to the class size and instruction. After talking to other parents many had concerns and questioned whether our kids were prepared for kindergarten. The staff however is very loving and obviously dedicated. We liked the day care.

Trinity Lutheran School
5005 W Interstate 40, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top