Posted September 01, 2008
What an expericence! As my family moved to Amarillo six years ago. We knew we wanted our son in private school. What a special and rewarding place Heritage Classical has been for our family. The staff is fantastic and our son has done so well there. We will never leave!

Posted May 03, 2008
I have had two children graduate from this school and two children are currently enrolled. I homeschooled 3 of my 4 children until they were all in the eighth grade. This was the best school to transition my children. They have all thrived with education level and the caring teachers. The leadership is strong yet encouraging. The principal Mr. Rawls is truly a man of great character, one of the few people who actually live what they believe. I would not consider any other school.

Posted March 27, 2006
I love this school. When we moved to Texas inhte middle of the school year I thought I would have a hard time finding a good private school that had available space. I tried this school out to see if it was a good fit for us. Boy was it ever, I love Bible Heritage and what it has given my daughter and our family. They are very loving and kind and my daughter has made the most wonderful transformation in her education. She is in Pre-K and has started reading when we came here she could only count to 20 and within 4 short months at Bible Heritage she is counting to 100. The teachers and staff are so caring and thoughtful. What started out as a trial school has become the best experience for our daughter and we plan to keep her there for the years to come.

Bible Heritage School
4100 Republic Ave, Amarillo, TX  79109
Last modified Bible Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bible Heritage School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top