Posted July 18, 2013
Our children were at Arbor until Arbor closed. We were forced to find a new school, or place our kids in public school. We only had one go to Christian school last year, to SJCA. The other two tried public. The experience was awesome for the 4th g, but our 8th g son only lasted a few days. He was not prepared for the lack of boundaries he lived by. He was not prepared for friends having sex, using drugs, or making other poor life choices. We homeschooled our son, but all 3 are enrolled at SJCA this year. When my son had issues with the behaviors he seen we realized every penny, or anything sacrificed paid for this one moment, when our teen son drew his own line in the sand. He is different than most boys his age, but popular with all his friends, friends of like character. San Jacento is an AMAZING school, a diamond in the rough. My child that attended last year loves it even more than Arbor. He adored Arbor! If you are a parent trying to learn more about a Christian education for your child, I assure you that it will be one decision you will never regret. It is the greatest foundation, the most precious gift you could ever lavish upon your children. Worth far more than gold!

Posted July 27, 2008
San Jacinto Christian Academy is a great school. They have a great curriculum, and staff. I recommend this school to any parent, looking for a good christian school for their children. I had three kids in this school, and my kids love it. It's sad that we are moving out of Amarillo this summer.

Posted January 08, 2008

San Jacinto Christian Academy 2

Posted August 10, 2003

San Jacinto Christian Academy
Po Box 3428, Amarillo, TX  79116
Last modified San Jacinto Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
San Jacinto Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top