Amarillo, TX

Posted April 17, 2014
Love woodlands school and the woodlands staff. My children have been going to woodlands for 5 years. The parent involvement is awesome, we have so many involved parents and staff. The PTA goes above and beyond, they have great fundraisers and school activities.

Posted April 17, 2014
1 or more of my children has been enrolled at Woodlands for the past 8 years. The staff has always been wonderful and caring. I wouldn't want my children anywhere else.

Posted October 24, 2013
Woodlands is the best elementary around! The teachers are very good and expect the best from each student.

Posted October 24, 2013
My school is a great place to learn. Our teachers are very tallented and our PTA supports their every effort.

Posted October 24, 2013
All three of my sons have attended Woodlands Elementary. We have been involved with the school for eleven years now. As a former teacher, I can tell you that our school is outstanding! The teachers and staff are caring, well educated and put in many extra hours to help students achieve. They go above and beyond! Our PTA is involved and works well with our staff to provide for the needs of our school. These folks also go above and beyond, putting in countless volunteer hours. The expectations set for our students is high, but achievable, and within a friendly environment. Even our PE and Music programs are outstanding and provide our kids with opportunities for performing in a fun environment. I can't say enough great things about our school!!! We have been blessed to be a part of it!!! I honestly feel my sons have been well prepared for middle school and beyond.

Posted September 30, 2013
Our school has a high level of expectations for our kids. It is encouraging to see how our children are challenged on their individual levels. I appreciate how the staff members work together to inspire our kids and help them succeed.

Posted September 27, 2013
Woodlands Elementary is a superb school: great administration, teachers, and PTA. All students are expected to do their best and each child is encouraged to reach his full potential. The staff work well with the parents for each child's benefit.

Posted August 13, 2013
This school is AMAZING! They really make my daughter stretch to learn, and push herself to the max. She is thriving in her studies. Love the staff, teachers, principals, and PTA. Fabulous environment for Amarillo children to begin their education, have to have fun!

Posted April 23, 2008
Woodlands is a great school. We have 4 children and we have never been disappointed in any aspect of the school. Our principal and teachers are some of the best. Maintaining excellence and providing a positive and challenging environment for our children seem to be at the top of everyone's priorities. We have terrific music and PE programs that are standing room only. This school goes above and beyond in acedemics and strives to provide each student with their very best.

Woodlands Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2008
Woodlands is very TAKS oriented. This is understandable seeing as how the children must pass the test to move on to the next grade level. The teachers do a good job at balancing out the day and making learning fun and the children are constantly encouraged and praised for their hard work. The administration seems pretty rigid but the teachers are all great and balance things out wel. PE and music programs are great.

Woodlands Elementary School
2501 South Coulter Street, Amarillo, TX  79106
Last modified Woodlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlands Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top