Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This school takes children who are failing and may never graduate and turns them into above average learners. They give the children the want to attain higher goals.

Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) 4

Posted June 29, 2009
This school is very structured at giving our children every opportunity to succeed. My child is excited to be attending.

Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) 4

Posted November 13, 2005
This is a great school that offers a wide variety of options for students. They are able to choose from 3 sessions (morning, afternoon and night) to accomodate their lives. The teachers seem devoted and caring.

Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) 5

Posted September 18, 2004
- a former student
My name is Meagan Gordon, and I went to Richard Milburn the first year it opened in Amarillo. I must say it was an awesome experience, before RMA I went to Tascosa and I always skipped and didn't do any work. At RMA I made all A's, I was able to work at my own pace and managed to finish a semester's worth of work in no time. It is an amazing school and the teachers are just as wonderful.

Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo)
4106 Southwest 51st Avenue, Amarillo, TX  79109
Last modified Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard Milburn Academy (Amarillo) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top