Anderson, TX

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2013
This is a wonderful country school that is supported by everyone in the community. Whenever there is a school event, half the town of Anderson is there even ones without children in school. This school teaches the children about community, people helping people, sharing with others and respect for everyone.

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
I have raised 4 children who went on to graduate. My oldest daughter was a junior when we left Anderson to move her on to Montgomery. She was in the top of her class in Anderson and graduated in the top 10% of her class in Montgomery. She is currently working as a nurse. My second Daughter graduated from A&M . Most of my children graduated and recieved scholorships. Now I have a fith grader and I have to say I believe without a doubt the schools are even better now then they were when my older 4 attended to me the sky is the limit. The school is really Great!

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
I love it , the school is great. I would recommend it to any body!

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2005
these kids are way behind other schools. I do not believe they have the best teachers. Very little to offer in extra curricular area. Not much parent involvement.

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2005
Anderson-Shiro is a great well-rounded school. The teachers are excellent in relating to the children, teaching and communicating with parents. Coming from a larger school district, I was pleased to see how wonderful this small school really is.

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2005
Great principal who really cares.

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2005
I have found Anderson-Shiro lacking in ability to help assist childern with learning issues. There is also a complete lack of consistency. The county is run by the good ol' boy system and the school appears to be no different.

Anderson-Shiro Elementary School
458 Farm to Market 149, Anderson, TX  77830
Last modified Anderson-Shiro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson-Shiro Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top