Anna High School 1

Posted March 18, 2014
As a student I'm miserable here, honestly. Some of the teachers are amazing but I could not tell you the first thing about Physics, Geometry, or Chemistry. The office is snappy and rude, and it also does not help that the principals ignore some of the issues with bullying that go on. A friend of mine was told by one of the counselors to just "get over herself and move on with life" and then was kicked out... Not happy here.

Posted November 14, 2011
Anna High School has done a great job recruiting great teachers and expanding programs even in tough economic times. The staff is always willing to help.

Anna High School 3

Posted April 07, 2011
There's no denying that anna high school is a good school and if you take the oportunity to learn everybody can. but there is two types of teachers in this school, ones that try their hardest to teach everything and have a good time, or the teachers who don't teach at all. also there are not many electives to choose from as to if you were located closer to the city.

Anna High School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
Anna High School is not that bad. They just need better teachers because they children dont learn anything. But when the teacher is good most of the time the problems are the students because they are lazy and do't want to work at all. So all in all I would say that Anna High School is ok.

Posted October 04, 2009
Anna High School has an excellent Band and AG dept. I also like the structure of discipline at the school. They are strict, but the students come out with higher grades and disciplines. My daughter graduated there and my son is now in attendance. The parents really support the school. O yes, my daughter had attended HG in Plano and I truly think Anna has taught her more in 3 yrs than the other. She graduated honors in regular ed.

Posted September 17, 2009
We have best principal, VP and Staff you could ask for. All have hearts for the kids and strive to help them suceed.

Anna High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Great Kids and Teachers!!

Posted September 15, 2007

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted May 06, 2007
I have five children that attend Anna High School. This year is our first year that we have lived in Anna. We have moved several times because of my husbands job. We have been in several different school districts around the U.S. The teachers at Anna actually care about the students. It is like a family. My son when he needed help with his Latin, his teacher helped him one on one. I can remember in another school district when he needed help and when to the teacher the teacher was to busy to even talk. I think this is a wonderful school, with caring teachers. I am so thankful that we moved to Anna.

Anna High School
501 East Hackberry Lane, Anna, TX  75409
Last modified Anna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anna High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top