Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The principal and assistant Principal are the most unprofessional, rude teachers I've ever encountered. They lack any communication skill. They are not aware of academic programs, they are truly bourocracy. Favoritism, privileges to those close to them, mediocrity. Their Anti bullying program is a farce. A joke. The main bullying came from two of the teachers. If you have intelligent, well behaved gentle children, and want them to remain as such, consider other school. Manners, good study habits, social and communication skills are NOT found in this school, except for two or three teachers. I met many students with lack of math or language skills that went undetected until fourth grade. My children helped this school a lot with their excellent grades, thank to the instruction we gave them at home. I could see a horrible waste in the cafeteria, I saw how pencils and paper were wasted. Manners, good penmanship, taking notes, spelling were not part of the curriculum. If your child can multiply and divide with decimals in third and four grade, they'll make them draw pizzas... If you're children know mental math, they are doomed. In order to be recognized publicly, you'll need to belong to their institution and sing their song. I don't recommend this school to anybody.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Except of three teachers, most of the teachers we had throughout four years were incompetent, ineffective, mean and bad influences in my children

Amount of homework: no rating

It has been completely different from teacher to teacher, even in the same grade, it's one of those arbitrary things here.

Principal does not know what curriculum each grades teach, also does not accept feedback regarding teachers. School only teaches to grade well on state exams. If you are looking for a home in Lantana, make sure you choose the Blanton section.

I have two children at EP Rayzor. We moved here from a great school so I had high expectations. This school definately met my expectations. I've been so happy with all of the teachers my children have worked with. My children love to go to school and love learning. I have no complaints at all.

This is a beautiful school in a wonderful community, unfortunately there is no academic drive from this campus and the administration just does not recognize it. This campus teaches only to the standards of the state testing. My children are bored at this school. The staff lack creativity and do not provide supplemental work for those who are beyond average. The teachers here do not display the academic drive necessary to adequately educate and as a result the parents need to expect to homeschool in addition to sending their children here. They are content at this campus to be average. It was a dissapointment to move to this school from another state.

Our only complaint about this school is that we're no longer zoned here! Our child went here a few years ago and this school was supportive, respected the kids, and really fostered a love of learning. It is evident that the staff is there because they love what they do, not for the paycheck. We loved that there are academic extra-curriculars available! The PTA is very actively involved, and the administrative staff was friendly. The assistant principal knew my child by name, which is impressive. My child has not had the same enthusiasm about school since leaving E. P. Razyor, and we are even thinking of moving to be back in the Rayzor zone.

Great teachers and principals! My kids love this school!

My son has attended EP Rayzor from K - 2nd so far, and we have been quite pleased. I only give it four stars for these reason: There was only one recess per day, for 20 minutes. In the winter, recess was often canceled due to cold weather. Also, I am not happy with the Spanish program, and my 2nd grader hates it. We have been pleased with his teachers for the most part, and we LOVE the principal. She is quick to address any issues. I would absolutely recommend sending your child here, except the recess issue and Spanish issue need to be fixed. We are moving to a different state, and are sad to leave this school.

We moved into the school this year and we are extremely pleased. Everyone, including office staff, administration, nurses, and teachers seemed to genuinely care about the kids. My daughter was included from day 1 and made to feel very comfortable. The academics were challenging but not overwhelming. Her teacher seemed aware of the educational needs of my child and took steps to address weaknesses and encourage strengths. My daughter loved all the 'extras' including PE, art, music and computer, and coming this fall, spanish. We are thrilled with this elementary!

Last modified Ep Rayzor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.