Arlington, TX

Posted June 14, 2014
My children have been going to Anderson fir 3 yrs now and they really enjoy the teachers and principal and assistant principal. Keep up the good work

Posted August 23, 2013
my three kids are in the school and they like been in the school.from principal,teachers etc are all superb. Accadamically excellent

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted October 31, 2008
My Son is new to the school we moved in Sep and he is so happy here I have no problems at all and, at the other school they would call me all the time.

Posted September 23, 2006
Its a new school and it is keep up. All the stidents there are there to learn. My Kids have never complained about not wantiing to go to school there. I have 3 boys 5 to 9 years there

Anderson Elementary School
1101 Timberlake Drive, Arlington, TX  76010
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top