Posted May 23, 2014
My son attended 6th grade there and I wish I had never switched schools. I only switched so he could play basketball. However this school was great and I wish he was still here. Your child will get a wonderful education here.

Posted July 26, 2009
I have seen first-hand how amazing and hard working the staff of AFA is. Each student that attends this school learns at an incredible pace! This school is awesome!

Posted January 13, 2009
Great school! Mrs. McClendon is wonderful, very informative, and love the kids as her own. I would and have recommended this school to anyone looking for a top notch learning facility.

Arlington Faith Academy 1

Posted November 05, 2008

Arlington Faith Academy
Po Box 170718, Arlington, TX  76003
Last modified Arlington Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Arlington Faith Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top