Posted November 22, 2014
There are amazing things going on at PRCA! Our family has been involved with the school since my now 8th grader was 3 years old. All 3 of our children appreciate the love they still recieve from the teachers and staff. Our children all easily transitioned to public school and have excelled thanks to the commitment to academics (remarkable grades), physical development (athletics), arts (orchestra and choir) and language (spanish). The small Christian classes fully prepared them for success socially. I have no doubt our current 6th grader will be successful next year as well! Thank you PRCA!

Posted November 21, 2014
Park Row Christian Academy is an absolutely wonderful school. The teachers care about the students as if they are their own children. When you walk into the building, the love of God and Jesus Christ resonates. The curriculum is challenging and the enrichment classes are outstanding. We have witnessed our daughter grow in so many ways since coming to PRCA in kindergarten. Academically she's challenged, her knowledge of Scripture is amazing and her love of school is refreshing. We HIGHLY recommend PRCA if you are looking for a Christian school that will love your children with the love of Christ and challenge them academically.

Posted November 21, 2014
My daughter has attended Park Row since she was 1 and she continues to amaze me by the amount she learns and grows each week. My youngest daughter is now enrolled in the nursery for 1 day a week as well. Park Row does an amazing job of teaching the kids through play, interaction and fun. They also do an incredible job preparing the children for kindergarten. I would recommend Park Row to anyone who wants to see their children learn and thrive. It is the best decision we ever made.

Posted November 21, 2014
Park Row Christian Academy's teachers are wonderful. They show their love and care to students every day and in every possible ways. They are not also emphasis kids' academic achievement but also social and spiritual growth. This is the best investment I have ever made for my kid.

Posted February 07, 2014
Park Row Christian Academy (PRCA) is an outstanding school. If you are searching for an environment where your child will be taught in a loving way, encouraged to work to his/her potential, enjoy small class sizes, and receive an excellent education, then look no further. Our girls have each attended a couple years of preschool here (which was fabulous). Now one is pre-k and the other in kindergarten here. We plan on both attending PRCA through 6th grade. Not only are we seeing great teaching, it is occurring in a moral environment. PRCA offers children the opportunity to get a great education, grow in their Christian faith, develop a patriotic spirit, and enjoy small class sizes with more personal attention than they will receive in a public school. We feel so blessed that our girls have the opportunity to learn and develop in that environment. I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather have them. I just wish it was PK-12.

Posted January 22, 2014
PRCA has been an amazing experience for our family. Not only is the education curriculum outstanding, but their teachers truly care about each and every student. My son experienced a death of a very close family member last year and each individual at this school has gone out of their way to be there for him in any way he has needed. This school truly has been a blessing in our lives, and every day we are thankful for the caring teachers and aides.

Posted January 16, 2013
My son has attended Park Row Christian since Kindergarten and I would definitely recommend this school if you are looking for a school that has very experienced, loving, compassionate teachers as well as staff. The quality of time and effort is not often seen these days and their openness to allow the parents to be involved and know the curriculum is wonderful. They have a great teacher to student ratio as well as other 'teachers' who assist the main teacher in providing education. A quality school for a reasonable tuition.

Posted January 13, 2013
My oldest child went to Park Row Christian from the time she was a three year old until 6th grade graduation. She really loved it and she got a terrific education. She has had no trouble at all transitioning to public Jr. High school. My youngest daughter started in Pre-K and is in 4th grade now. I would recommend this school to anyone. The tuition is reasonable, the teachers are loving and competent, the child to teacher ratio is great, and the curriculum is outstanding. I'm really glad I chose Park Row Christian for my kids.

Posted December 14, 2012
Park Row is a very special school. I feel blessed every time I am there, whether it be for a school program, fundraiser, class party, chapel or just to drop off a forgotten lunch or water bottle, and I truly feel that my children are as well. They get teachers that really care about them and give them what they need to prosper, both academically and socially. I love that our class sizes are so small, that our kiddos not only have good core academics but have bible, an amazing pe teacher/class, music, spanish and computers. It's worth every penny and very reasonable as far as private school goes.

Posted October 22, 2012
Our family has been very pleased with Park Row Christian Academy. The teachers are completely dedicated to the success of their students.The children are loved and encouraged every day to do their best. The leadership and staff are outstanding. The curriculum is challenging but the homework is reasonable. We are impressed by the amount of scripture our 4th grader has memorized. This is an excellent Christian school!

Park Row Christian Academy
915 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Park Row Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Park Row Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top