Park Row Christian Academy 1

Posted April 29, 2015
very disappointed in this school. From top administrators down to the teachers there is no interest in helping children. Don't think that because "Christian" is in the name that they are following Gods word. They are a business trying to make money.

Posted April 10, 2015
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Park Row! The teachers are fantastic. They are attentive and are willing to work with each child individually to keep them on track. I have never met a group of people more dedicated to teaching than the staff at PRCA. Not only do they teach the children the skills they need to make it through school, they're giving them life skills by teaching them how to be honest and giving individuals who care for others. Our children have been attending since 2012 and we wouldn't consider sending them elsewhere. It will be a bittersweet day for our family when our kids 'graduate' from PRCA at the end of 6th grade. This school has been a blessing to our children and our family.

Posted April 02, 2015
Park Row Christian Academy offers high quality and affordable program! Their curriculum is rigorous and the teachers teach from their hearts. Everything is just wonderful about this school, the receptionist Mrs. Cindy in the front desk, Mrs. White the curriculum director of the pre-k, and Mrs. Hudgens and Mrs. Janie are all educators who truly understand the sacred mission of their career. The teachers at this school teach beyond the walls of the classroom, and they respect their students. Mrs. Rogers, the director, at this school is the most professional educator you could ever meet! She spots the problems and she directly intervenes to solve them in a very respectful way. She honors minorities and diversity and she has lots of strategies to implement just to make sure that the parents are comfortable and the students are learning in a safe environment. I believe that in this school, education and religion are integral and that my daughter is receiving the best education and is surrounded by teachers who care about the future of this new generation! To summarize, I highly recommend this school because of the robust curriculum, the teachers' skills, and the religious environment.

Posted April 01, 2015
My daughter has attended Park Row Christian Academy s Home School Enrichment Day for the past year and a half. It has been a wonderful experience for her. It bridged the gap between her previous preschool experience and our current home schooling for elementary school. Each week she attends a real school one day a week complete with school uniforms, a classroom of other children in a school full of other children, a teacher that dotes on her, trips to the library, chapel, music, PE, even eating lunch the cafeteria. Plus she receives instruction in various subjects like science, art, and technology. The rest of the week we enjoy our regular homeschool routine but HSE day is a special joy for her. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 30, 2015
Park Row Christian Academy is an amazing school. My son has been attending school here since Pre-K and I plan on enrolling him here next year. The staff is very kind, extremely helpful and are all good Christians. Many members of faculty and staff have gone the extra mile to ensure my son has the best education. I am extremely satisfied with PRCA and I highly recommend it.

Posted March 25, 2015
Park Row Christian Academy is an incredible school. It is such a loving and safe environment for my children to learn. The staff truly care about the children and make sure that they receive top notch education and biblical principles.

Posted March 25, 2015
I am a parent of a first grader at Park Row Christian Academy. I have found a gem in PRCA. My child is given one on one attention and is learning so much since attending kindergarten and now first grade at this school. The emphasis on writing, reading and reading comprehension along with math are part of the foundation of this school s curriculum. I know my child is surrounded by children with likeminded parents that are involved with different aspects of the school. My child is given the opportunity to participate in a strings program, learn Spanish and club activities. Having a faith based school is an additional benefit that I did not overlook when searching for the perfect school for my child. I am excited that my youngest child will be attending with her sister next school year so she can experience all the great things that this school has to offer.

Posted March 25, 2015
When I visited Park Row Christian Academy in 2006, with my then three year old son, I was looking for a Mother's Day out program. I was a stay at home mom merely interested in introducing my son to a classroom setting two days a week. As a parent, I could tell right away that the staff at PRCA were not there simply to teach my child, but to love, nurture, and support the spiritual upbringing of my child. The first day was a little nerve wracking still. I remember that first day as if it were yesterday. My husband, who knew this was difficult for me, called right before I parked to get our son. He asked how I was and I replied, "I can't explain it, but I never even thought about him after drop off." This is what a great school will give: peace of mind with your most precious. My son is now a "senior" (sixth grader) at Park Row Christian, my daughter is in the third grade and I am a preschool teacher there. A great school becomes your family. I hope you visit and feel at peace!

Posted March 24, 2015
Both my girls attend Park Row and the staff there are amazing. My daughter is ahead of her current age group and it is all due to Park Row's curriculum and attention. She will be well prepared for entering Kindergarten in 2 years. My youngest is only 1, but the attention they give her and the well planned activities to help her grow and learn even at a young age are very impressive. I wouldn't take my kids any where else.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 24, 2015
My son has gone here since 3k! The teachers are caring and are very good at adjusting to meet the child's learning needs. He is currently in kindergarten and doing loving school. I can't say enough positives about this program. If you are looking for a place to let your child excel academically and wanting small classrooms this is the place! In addition: the other parents are very involved and it is like a family at this school. Everyone takes care of each other
2 people found this helpful

Park Row Christian Academy
915 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Park Row Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Park Row Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top