Posted February 07, 2014
Park Row Christian Academy (PRCA) is an outstanding school. If you are searching for an environment where your child will be taught in a loving way, encouraged to work to his/her potential, enjoy small class sizes, and receive an excellent education, then look no further. Our girls have each attended a couple years of preschool here (which was fabulous). Now one is pre-k and the other in kindergarten here. We plan on both attending PRCA through 6th grade. Not only are we seeing great teaching, it is occurring in a moral environment. PRCA offers children the opportunity to get a great education, grow in their Christian faith, develop a patriotic spirit, and enjoy small class sizes with more personal attention than they will receive in a public school. We feel so blessed that our girls have the opportunity to learn and develop in that environment. I cannot think of anywhere else I would rather have them. I just wish it was PK-12.

Posted January 22, 2014
PRCA has been an amazing experience for our family. Not only is the education curriculum outstanding, but their teachers truly care about each and every student. My son experienced a death of a very close family member last year and each individual at this school has gone out of their way to be there for him in any way he has needed. This school truly has been a blessing in our lives, and every day we are thankful for the caring teachers and aides.

Posted January 16, 2013
My son has attended Park Row Christian since Kindergarten and I would definitely recommend this school if you are looking for a school that has very experienced, loving, compassionate teachers as well as staff. The quality of time and effort is not often seen these days and their openness to allow the parents to be involved and know the curriculum is wonderful. They have a great teacher to student ratio as well as other 'teachers' who assist the main teacher in providing education. A quality school for a reasonable tuition.

Posted January 13, 2013
My oldest child went to Park Row Christian from the time she was a three year old until 6th grade graduation. She really loved it and she got a terrific education. She has had no trouble at all transitioning to public Jr. High school. My youngest daughter started in Pre-K and is in 4th grade now. I would recommend this school to anyone. The tuition is reasonable, the teachers are loving and competent, the child to teacher ratio is great, and the curriculum is outstanding. I'm really glad I chose Park Row Christian for my kids.

Posted December 14, 2012
Park Row is a very special school. I feel blessed every time I am there, whether it be for a school program, fundraiser, class party, chapel or just to drop off a forgotten lunch or water bottle, and I truly feel that my children are as well. They get teachers that really care about them and give them what they need to prosper, both academically and socially. I love that our class sizes are so small, that our kiddos not only have good core academics but have bible, an amazing pe teacher/class, music, spanish and computers. It's worth every penny and very reasonable as far as private school goes.

Posted October 22, 2012
Our family has been very pleased with Park Row Christian Academy. The teachers are completely dedicated to the success of their students.The children are loved and encouraged every day to do their best. The leadership and staff are outstanding. The curriculum is challenging but the homework is reasonable. We are impressed by the amount of scripture our 4th grader has memorized. This is an excellent Christian school!

Posted January 03, 2012
I honestly don't know what I would have done with out Park Row Christian Academy. The staff is wonderful, the teachers love the children and nurture them, the parents are helpful and welcoming and the children follow suit. I have seen the children openly accept and welcome new students with out reservation. In this day, that is something that is rare and wonderful. This school not only gives the children a great excelled education, but also provides a loving environment where they are encouraged to use good manners and treat others with respect. I am sad to think of the day when my daughter will have to leave Prak Row after 6th grade!

Posted January 01, 2012
My daughter attends Park Row and has been there ever since the toddler class. She has had some medical issues in the past, and as a result she is a somewhat fearful child. The teachers at Park Row love her, pray for her, and know how to push her without pushing too far. I'm so thankful for the teachers and staff at Park Row. They are sensitive to each child's needs. Park Row is amazing!

Posted December 12, 2011
My daughter is currently a second grader at Park Row Christian Academy and we could not be happier with the Christian education and overall foundation that this school provides. The teachers and staff are above and beyond what we could have hoped for in a school. The teachers make every child feel special. I can wholeheartedly recommend PRCA to any parent who is looking for an excellent Christian education for their child.

Posted December 07, 2011
Park Row Christian has blessed our family. Our children are surrounded by loving teachers who provide a rich academic and spiritual enviroment. We feel that our investment in their education has provided us with rich rewards.

Park Row Christian Academy
915 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Park Row Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Park Row Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.