PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

They are so in tune to helping children at their individual levels. Such a loving and supportive environment for learning. Great curriculum and wonderful staff.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We have the most amazing teacher. She differentiates each lesson and allows students to find their own learning style.

Develops character: Strongly agree

PRCA staff all focus on God. They live and teach by example. My children learn integrity and practice it with their classmates.

PRCA is a true gift from God. Our children attend small classes and receive 1 on 1 or small group instruction daily. We are so blessed the teachers at PRCA differentiate instruction and meet our children where they are. The growth we have seen academically as well as Spiritually is amazing. It is security knowing our children spend their day in a safe, Christian environment learning academics and growing closer to Christ.

Park Row has been a blessing for my family. Not only does my child get a great education, you can tell every teacher loves what they do and puts their heart and soul into everything that they do for these kids. I cannot thank them enough.

Not only is the education top rate, but the sense of community is strong. My daughter and I feel as though everyone at the school is family. It is a far better experience than any school I have ever dealt with. We have loved every minute at this school!

Park Row Christian Academy's teachers are wonderful. They show their love and care to students every day and in every possible ways. They are not also emphasis kids' academic achievement but also social and spiritual growth. This is the best investment I have ever made for my kid.

Park Row Christian Academy is such a blessing to our family. Our children enjoy going to school and the curriculum is excellent. Our children are able to excel in many areas of study and are encouraged to work at their own pace. Park Row Christian Academy also offers several music lessons onsite. Our children are able to attend private piano lessons during the school day. It warms my heart to know that my children are loved, cared for, educated, encouraged, and enriched each and every day they are in attendance at PRCA. We are proud to be part of the Park Row Patriot family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teaching staff is phenomenal! They work together as a team to ensure each child receives what he/she needs to excel.

I cannot say enough about Park Row Christian Academy! We love it! We searched several schools in the area before deciding on PRCA… and we could not be happier with our choice. The love, patience and dedication the teachers and staff show to each child is amazing. Children are taught on their own level and can advance and excel at their own pace. The curriculum itself is wonderful (math, reading, science, Spanish, etc) and we see daily how much our child learns. We also love that the curriculum includes God's Word. In addition to their separate bible class, teachers also include daily lessons that strengthen the message and help teach students to be responsible, caring individuals. We are in awe by the teachers at Park Row and their commitment to each child. You can immediately tell this school is much more than "just a school"… it is truly a family that cares about your child succeeding. We are blessed to be part of the PRCA family and couldn't imagine our child anywhere else.

Last modified Park Row Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6