Posted March 25, 2015
Park Row Christian Academy is an incredible school. It is such a loving and safe environment for my children to learn. The staff truly care about the children and make sure that they receive top notch education and biblical principles.

Posted March 25, 2015
I am a parent of a first grader at Park Row Christian Academy. I have found a gem in PRCA. My child is given one on one attention and is learning so much since attending kindergarten and now first grade at this school. The emphasis on writing, reading and reading comprehension along with math are part of the foundation of this school s curriculum. I know my child is surrounded by children with likeminded parents that are involved with different aspects of the school. My child is given the opportunity to participate in a strings program, learn Spanish and club activities. Having a faith based school is an additional benefit that I did not overlook when searching for the perfect school for my child. I am excited that my youngest child will be attending with her sister next school year so she can experience all the great things that this school has to offer.

Posted March 25, 2015
When I visited Park Row Christian Academy in 2006, with my then three year old son, I was looking for a Mother's Day out program. I was a stay at home mom merely interested in introducing my son to a classroom setting two days a week. As a parent, I could tell right away that the staff at PRCA were not there simply to teach my child, but to love, nurture, and support the spiritual upbringing of my child. The first day was a little nerve wracking still. I remember that first day as if it were yesterday. My husband, who knew this was difficult for me, called right before I parked to get our son. He asked how I was and I replied, "I can't explain it, but I never even thought about him after drop off." This is what a great school will give: peace of mind with your most precious. My son is now a "senior" (sixth grader) at Park Row Christian, my daughter is in the third grade and I am a preschool teacher there. A great school becomes your family. I hope you visit and feel at peace!

Posted March 24, 2015
Both my girls attend Park Row and the staff there are amazing. My daughter is ahead of her current age group and it is all due to Park Row's curriculum and attention. She will be well prepared for entering Kindergarten in 2 years. My youngest is only 1, but the attention they give her and the well planned activities to help her grow and learn even at a young age are very impressive. I wouldn't take my kids any where else.

Posted March 24, 2015
My son has gone here since 3k! The teachers are caring and are very good at adjusting to meet the child's learning needs. He is currently in kindergarten and doing loving school. I can't say enough positives about this program. If you are looking for a place to let your child excel academically and wanting small classrooms this is the place! In addition: the other parents are very involved and it is like a family at this school. Everyone takes care of each other
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 24, 2015
My son is in Pre-K this year and my daughter is in the toddler class. This school has far exceeded my wildest dreams. Every single teacher and staff member is truly kind and happy to teach our children. They know everyone by name. At first we had expected to transition our children to public school when they reached Kindergarten. But after 2 years in the preschool program, I know that we will never leave. When my husband and I set down and wrote out our financial priorities, Park Row was 3rd. Right behind basic food and health care, and above our house. Yes, we would honestly let our house go before we pull our kids out of this school. I can't speak highly enough of Park Row.

Posted March 24, 2015
PRCA is a true gift from God. Our children attend small classes and receive 1 on 1 or small group instruction daily. We are so blessed the teachers at PRCA differentiate instruction and meet our children where they are. The growth we have seen academically as well as Spiritually is amazing. It is security knowing our children spend their day in a safe, Christian environment learning academics and growing closer to Christ.

Posted March 24, 2015
Great school! Low teacher to student ratio. Fun extracurricular activities (clubs, family game night, family fitness night, talent show and music programs). The teachers and staff care about the students academic education while at the same time promoting and encouraging good values. Teachers and staff always mantain a good relationship and communication with the parents. For being a private school, it is not too expensive. Fun and organized afterscool care.

Posted November 22, 2014
There are amazing things going on at PRCA! Our family has been involved with the school since my now 8th grader was 3 years old. All 3 of our children appreciate the love they still recieve from the teachers and staff. Our children all easily transitioned to public school and have excelled thanks to the commitment to academics (remarkable grades), physical development (athletics), arts (orchestra and choir) and language (spanish). The small Christian classes fully prepared them for success socially. I have no doubt our current 6th grader will be successful next year as well! Thank you PRCA!
4 people found this helpful

Posted November 21, 2014
Park Row Christian Academy is an absolutely wonderful school. The teachers care about the students as if they are their own children. When you walk into the building, the love of God and Jesus Christ resonates. The curriculum is challenging and the enrichment classes are outstanding. We have witnessed our daughter grow in so many ways since coming to PRCA in kindergarten. Academically she's challenged, her knowledge of Scripture is amazing and her love of school is refreshing. We HIGHLY recommend PRCA if you are looking for a Christian school that will love your children with the love of Christ and challenge them academically.
4 people found this helpful

Park Row Christian Academy
915 W Park Row Dr, Arlington, TX  76013
Last modified Park Row Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Park Row Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top