K-12|Private

Bad
Good

My boys attend this school and they are thriving both spiritually and academically. I would not consider another school. Teachers trully care about your child. HPPA has created a great enviroment for our children. We thank God for this wonderful school!

This is a good school academically. My child strived here. However, it lacks in diversity. If you don't believe me, schedule a tour of the school sometime (during school session) and see for yourself. Many blessing on a choice of a school for your kids.

This will be my son's 3rd year at HPPA. He loves it and thinks it is the best school ever. I believe the way he feels about the school says a lot, and it helps me to feel confident in him attending. He started HPPA in 3rd grade, and we both look forward to him staying on until he graduates. This school is not perfect, but I know the staff centers on teaching our children God's word while educating them. In addition, the faculty is very caring. HPPA has a challenging academic program, and my son does not get bored. He is striving academically!

This school is a joke. Bullying is a huge issue. The elementary part of High Point is great but junior high and high school is something I wouldn't recommended. I personally have witnessed bullying and seen nothing done about it. Do not waste your money or time putting you're child in an environment such as this.

My child will be graduating this year and has attended High Point Prep. for 9 yrs. Though many changes have occurred, it has been to make the school better. I know the teachers and staff really care about my child. They spend time in the mornings seeking God's guidance for the training of my child, during their morning devotions. For that I am truly thankful. After graduation this school will always be an important part of the things that made a difference and molded her life.

Both of my kids go to high point and I am so thankful for the Christ-centered education. The teachers and administration really care about the kids. My boys look forward to going to school everyday. I definitely recommend High Point Preparatory Academy!

My son has been going to High Point Prep for two years and to be open with you they saved my son's education. He went to public school all the way up until the second grade and then we made the decision to try High Point. The main difference I said was teachers that REALLY wanting to see students be successful and going the extra mile. I don't plan on leaving the private school setting, it's been a blessing!

My son has been attending High Point Preparatory Academy since Kindergarten. He is now in 6 th Grade. The school is like family to him. He has grown so much over the years thanks to the caring teachers, Headmaster, and the wonderful staff. As a parent, this was apparent on the support we got from the school staff when my son had surgery during last school year. The outpouring support and love from the staff and his classmates were amazing. He loves the school and looking forward to learn every day.

We have attended High Point for six years now and as a parent I have watched my children grow spiritually as well as in academics! My daughters have made quality friendships and look forward to attending everyday! Love the school!

High Point Prep Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers know what they are doing, and what they are teaching. The new administration is great. I cannot say enough good things about this school.

Last modified High Point Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12