PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Only had my son there for 4 months, was being hit by other kids constantly. Teachers there made every excuse for these kids behavior. Clearly these kids ruled the teachers not vice versa. I'm one of 3 in my neighborhood who has pulled kids from this school. We were hoping to grow with this school since so close to our home. Instead when I called to speak to the director I was told I couldn't, must talk with teacher first. After the conversation with her left us feeling less than confident anything were to change, we were instructed to fill out paperwork to dis enroll, never being called, or cared about. Very sad.

My child has been in this school since she was 3 years old. Now she is 11 going on 12. The staff has been nothing but sweet and professional All the time. I even took my daughter out to a catholic school but after couple months of her being there, I took her out immediately. St. Paul is where I will be sending all my children. I know that the registrar gives tours in the mornings and will accommodate if they can. I LOVE the school and I LOVE the staff. This is where my family calls home!

When we were planning for school for our 3 and 5 year old, we looked into many options and prayed that God would show us where we needed to place our children in schools. Our search and prayers led us to St. Paul s Preparatory Academy in Arlington, TX. We are ecstatic about our decision. The Staff and teachers are wonderful. The staff has been great about responding to question and just being helpful in general. After only 9 weeks of school, Our 5 year old, Brighton (K5) is already writing his name in cursive, he is reading, he knows his vowel rules, memory verses and he just loves going to school. Our 3 year old Breanna (K3) is learning her letters, letter sounds and numbers. She is also learning memory verses each week. They both just love going to school and they both love their teachers. They run out of the car in the morning to get to class. They love to tell us what he learned in school each day. Both have learned to count in Spanish and have learned many songs they sing for us. It is wonderful that they are able to learn and be exposed to Music and Spanish even at that young of an age.

My son goes to this school and we have seen a huge difference academically, spiritually and socially. Mrs. Tate is doing a great job in K4. I recently enrolled my daughter for their early childhood program and we are very excited. Based on our experience, it s a good school and it s worth every penny.

Our daughter has been enrolled in the early childhood program and she has flourished. Her socialization skills improve every single week and she is constantly learning new things. We are thrilled to be a part of the St. Paul's family. The school gives us regular feedback on how our child is doing, and we are thankful our child is in a safe, protected environment with Christian teachers.

I am a graduate of St. Paul's and my wife and I have just enrolled our first child in the Early Childhood program. We are impressed with what we've seen.

Along with a beautiful facility St. Paul's Prep has a superior staff of dedicated Christian teachers who have created an excellent environment for learning and training in academics and character building! My two children benefited greatly from their St. Paul's education and both went on to excel and gain advanced degrees at major universities and begin successful careers. I highly recommend St. Paul's to all parents who desire an excellent Christian education.

Excellent teachers, academics, and sports. My 2 children have attended school here for over 8 years. Strong Christian environment where children are challenged to do more and be more. You will love St. Paul's!

Great Christian teaching, but lacking in academics. My son transferred to a public school and was one year behind in all material. Teachers and Administrators are very biased and judgemental.

St. Paul's Prep is an awesome school. Their graduates go to the best colleges, with many receiving scholarships. I know my child will be very successful in her career after finishing college because of the excellent foundation she received at St. Paul's Prep

Last modified St Paul's Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12