PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Merryhill School in Arlington is truly a diamond in the ruff. They offer an awesome academic experience for each child. They also foster good citizenship and encourage the older kids to be responsible for their work. You will not be disappointed if you enroll your child in Merryhill. rw

My daughter has been attending this school since she was 16 months old. She will be 5 in April. I love the principal Michelle, she shows a sincere concern if any issues arise and gets right on the ball. She also takes out time to listen to what you have to say. The academics here are amazing in a group of children the same age as my daughter you can tell the difference especially when it comes to sentence structure, she is very much advanced. She is now recognizing simple words out of books. My daughter knows most of the teachers and they always greet her with a hug some evern kiss her! I am impressed with this school.

My child has been at Merryhill since he was 18 mos old in their daycare. They have provided quality care, teachers and a quality education. I love the small classes and the teacher's ability to work one-on-one with the kids as needed. I wish Merryhill would extend there programs beyond sixth grade, we will sadly miss our Merryhill family following graduation....

Having two children successfully graduate from Merryhill, I am thrilled with their educational foundation. My children are prepared for middle school and high school and are in advanced placement classes. The teachers and administrators truly work to ensure each and every child is successful and reaches his or her full potential. I am thrilled we chose this school for our family!

My daughter has attended Merryhill for over a year and just completed Kindergarten. Their Kindergarten program was by far the best I have seen. My daughter enjoys going to school every day and loves her teachers and the staff at Merryhill. I love to hear all of the teachers and staff say good morning to her when we come in and not just good morning to me. It shows that they really care about her.

This is a great school with highly qualified teachers, friendly staff members, and excellent administration. My children have excelled academically and emotionally. I highly recommend.

My two sons have been enrolled over the past two years and have excelled academically. I find the admininstration and faculty to be extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this school!

My daughter has attended Highpointe/Merryhill for over two years now and there couldn't be a better environment for her. Every parent wants a safe and nuturing setting for their child, but when I drop her off every morning it feels like leaving her in the hands of family. Also, my daughter is higher risk for febrile seizures. They have completely gone above and beyond when handling any situation that arises, even visting in the hospital. Couldn't ask for a better a staff!

No hands on activities for students, and very low quality administration. It seems there is no parent/teacher communication, and most if not ALL of class time is spent on behavior. Almost all of the teachers yell. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE. Parents who send their children to a school like this knowingly do not care about their child's future. (academically or emotionally!)

I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality preschool and elementary program!

Last modified Merryhill School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6