Arlington, TX

Merryhill School 4

Posted July 31, 2014
My child has been at Merryhill since he was 18 mos old in their daycare. They have provided quality care, teachers and a quality education. I love the small classes and the teacher's ability to work one-on-one with the kids as needed. I wish Merryhill would extend there programs beyond sixth grade, we will sadly miss our Merryhill family following graduation....

Posted July 17, 2014
Having two children successfully graduate from Merryhill, I am thrilled with their educational foundation. My children are prepared for middle school and high school and are in advanced placement classes. The teachers and administrators truly work to ensure each and every child is successful and reaches his or her full potential. I am thrilled we chose this school for our family!

Posted June 25, 2013
My daughter has attended Merryhill for over a year and just completed Kindergarten. Their Kindergarten program was by far the best I have seen. My daughter enjoys going to school every day and loves her teachers and the staff at Merryhill. I love to hear all of the teachers and staff say good morning to her when we come in and not just good morning to me. It shows that they really care about her.

Posted December 07, 2011
This is a great school with highly qualified teachers, friendly staff members, and excellent administration. My children have excelled academically and emotionally. I highly recommend.

Posted November 12, 2011
My two sons have been enrolled over the past two years and have excelled academically. I find the admininstration and faculty to be extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this school!

Posted October 27, 2010
My daughter has attended Highpointe/Merryhill for over two years now and there couldn't be a better environment for her. Every parent wants a safe and nuturing setting for their child, but when I drop her off every morning it feels like leaving her in the hands of family. Also, my daughter is higher risk for febrile seizures. They have completely gone above and beyond when handling any situation that arises, even visting in the hospital. Couldn't ask for a better a staff!

Merryhill School 1

Posted March 18, 2010
No hands on activities for students, and very low quality administration. It seems there is no parent/teacher communication, and most if not ALL of class time is spent on behavior. Almost all of the teachers yell. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE. Parents who send their children to a school like this knowingly do not care about their child's future. (academically or emotionally!)

Posted January 30, 2010
I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality preschool and elementary program!

Merryhill School 1

Posted September 02, 2009
Working here was not a good experience, as a worker you are treated like you work at a daycare, and no discipline or consistency is enforced. There was little to none communication between staff members, and very little hands on activities for the students.

Posted July 17, 2009
This is an excellent school, and I would recommend it to others. We have tried several other PRE-K classes, but this is the best.

Merryhill School