Arlington, TX

Childrens Lighthouse 1

Posted November 14, 2014
I've move here from chicago & my child has been going here for 2 months, I have seen classrooms without toys, child incident daily and my son has been having a cold when I check the log they didn't give him his medicine.

Childrens Lighthouse 5

Posted February 25, 2010
My son has attending Children's Lighthouse for 3 years now. Absolutely the best! I would (do) recommend this school to anyone ten times over. The staff is amazing at what the do and they show how much they care every time we walk in!

Childrens Lighthouse 5

Posted August 27, 2009
Have been associated with Childrens Lighthouse for years. The Director truly cares for her team and the families. The children are happy safe and learning. High recommendations all across the board.

Childrens Lighthouse